Credit Card Authorizations

LBGA

Hello,

I am looking for a payment solution similiar to that of Intuit GoPayment that will allow you to do 'Authorizations' on credit cards.

Does anyone know of a solution that involves no monthly fees but only has 'Per Transaction' fees like Square or GoPayment that allows 'Authorizations' ?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for the suggestions! I appreciate your feedback. I have reviewed the information and I already have a PayPal Business account. I'm looking for a different solution, similar to what I mentioned.

That's odd.. It's available for my account (PayPal Business), you can download the APP for it directly from PayPal website also.

Compare to others: https://www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/credit-card-reader#compare-paypal-here-overlay

when i went though the link you gave, i was eventually directed to a form to complete after i signed into my Paypal Business account and then received this

Thank you for your interest in PayPal Here!

Dear ***** ********,

Thank you for your interest in PayPal Here! You are now a confirmed member of the PayPal Here “Exclusive Release” wait list. PayPal Here will be available shortly and you will be notified with instructions on how to get your free mobile card reader and access to the app through iTunes or the Android Market (Play).

PayPal Here will make a big difference to your business. Instead of chasing payments or missing out on sales, you’ll be able to plug the card reader into your smart phone and get paid on the spot.

Follow us on facebook to stay up to date on the latest news and information about PayPal Here.

However you do business, PayPal gets you paid.

Thanks,

This would be very handy for me, not so much in my hosting business, but me offline toy business when i trade at country shows etc. as this will mean i can take card payments

is awesome and exactly what I want, but shame that it's not available in UK

I spoke to a PP advisor in the UK and they told me it will be available in the UK soon.

https://www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/credit-card-reader-faq

In which countries is PayPal Here available?

PayPal Here is available to small business sellers in the United State, Canada, Japan, Hong Kong and Australia. More information on PayPal Here in specific countries is available at these sites:

US
Canada
Japan
Hong Kong
Australia

PayPal Here will also be coming to the UK soon, but you can register your interest now at www.paypal.co.uk/here. PayPal Here will be available in more countries soon.

Last edited: