Crissic has been acquired by QuadraNet

dweiruk

This has came to shock to all of their clients including myself

What will this mean to the customers of Crissic as many of you might know it was run by Skyler M who had done a really good job for this company and who was there when you needed support and they had a active IRC channel #crissic on irc.freenode.net

A lot of the customers including my self was hart broken when we heard about this

They were Known for Posting on Low End Box all of the time see here for the offers they done

It happened 2 days ago for anyone who is with them

Here is the discussion on other hosting forums

Discussion about it on Lowend talk 1

Discussion about it on Lowend talk 2

Discussion on VPS Board about it

Thats no good.....

Do you plan on staying with them, or jumping ship before anything has a chance of going down hill?

Does Quadranet have issues? They seem fine from the comments I've read. And Skyler will be working for them

If you look on WHT you will see Skyler M does this, he will set up a hosting company and build it up and then sell it on.

True this wasn't the first time something like this happens and one can say at least this one was less dramatic than the previous one.

I thinks its because the word is out and when a clients notices Skyler is behind it then leave before he closes and runs

Does Quadranet have issues? They seem fine from the comments I've read. And Skyler will be working for them

I like the company, it's not personable or anything like that but the network is good and they have decent servers. We have a couple racks in their LA facility and love it there.