Crossing 3,000 members.

Artashes

Administrator
Staff member
Crossing 3,000 member level was decided to celebrate with style.

Once HostingDiscussion.com hits the 3,000 mark, one randomly chosen member will be awarded with FREE 3,000 reward points he/she can later in the year exchange for products/services at HD Store.

In general, 3,000 points do not come easy. It is equivalent to 1,500 posts, 600 new threads or 150 referred members.

But someone is about to hit the jackpot. Who is it going to be?

STAFF MEMBERS ARE NOT
ELIGIBLE FOR THE PRIZE.

Wonders where he put that script that auto joins forums....wait, that would be cheating and my IP address would get banned - I knew I should have waited longer before registering....

:flowers:

(Flowers always make a good impression on the mods)

nocturnalhostin said:
Wonders where he put that script that auto joins forums....wait, that would be cheating and my IP address would get banned - I knew I should have waited longer before registering....
This doesn't mean that the 3,000th member will receive the prize. It means that when we hit that mark, then we take the first 3000 members (less staff members) and make a draw for the winner. It might be anyone.
nocturnalhostin said:
:flowers:
(Flowers always make a good impression on the mods)
And yes it does. Thanks a lot. :touched:

3,000!!!

:party: :bouncy: :beer: :dance:

AussiePC has just become our 3,000th member!

Rules for the draw of 3,000 reward points ($150 value) will be provided later on in the day.

Best,

Wow... HD is growing really fast...

Congratulations Art!

By the way, 3001 members right now ... ;)

I was #2,999 :-D I didn't even look at the count until after i registered and saw your post about a give-away :p

wfwh said:
I was #2,999 :-D I didn't even look at the count until after i registered and saw your post about a give-away :p
Registering as 3,000th member has nothing to do with the give-away. One of all 3,000 members has an equal chance to win, except for staffers.

Best,

ATTN: 3,000 REWARD POINTS PRIZE DRAW RULES

A random number will be generated using www.random.org service (random integer generator) at 5:30 PM EST on September 29, 2004.

http://www.random.org/nform.html
Smallest value: 1.
Largest value: 3071 (userid of the #3000 registered member).

A random number will be used to locate a user. If that user is found to be not eligible (disabled account, staff member), a second draw will take place same day at 5:45 PM EST. Process will repeat itself until the winner is found.

The user will then be privately notified by private messaging and e-mail used during the registration. If the user does not react within 48 hours, another draw will take place, the details of which will be offered at a later time.

*UPDATE*

5:31 PM EST - First Draw Completed.
User search begins.

5:35 PM EST - User located. Contact being initiated.

*UPDATE*

No contact was made to claim the prize by the previous winner. As per draw rules, a second draw will be conducted at 7:00 PM EST on October 1.

7:05 PM - User located. Contact initiated.

Same rule. If this user does not respond within 48 hours - we'll have another draw.

Congratulations to Frostbite, user #1260, a randomly drawn number to win the "3,000 Reward Points" contest.

Again, thank you to all members participating in this treat. ;)