Cryptocurrency Payment Gateaway

Is it really worth it? I mean having biutcoin or ethereum payment methods? If so , how do you embed those in whmcs

Hi,

we receive about 1-2 payment by bicoin per year.... almost nothing... It's really worth it? No... But it cost nothing to have it setup in whmcs and can increase your sale a little bit...

We don't use Bitpay because last time we have checked their offer, we will need more than 1000$ to cash out... and since we receive about 2 bitcoin payements per year.... it will take years to get the 1000$.

We use CoinGate where the minimum cashout is 250$ or 0.01 BTC. Free WHMCS module and easy to setup...

Regards,

For us personally it's just not something we care to offer. It's not a bad thing to offer but not worth having to deal with something extra for like @webalternative said only a few sales a year.

Yeah i see , the other thing is the chance of someone having bitcoin and cant cashout so he decides to spend them online. It actually hurts less spending that money. It goes the same i think as for credit cards and cash. Its the "loss illusion"

I’ve said it couple times before.
As an actual payments mechanism, bitcoin sucks.

It’s expensive to use and getting ever more so. It can be slow and unpredictable. It’s complicated and very user unfriendly. It depends on untested third parties for usability even more so than conventional electronic money. If not foremost, the more of a speculative asset it becomes the less useful it becomes as a currency.

But that was only my opinion.

Best regards!

I’ve said it couple times before.
As an actual payments mechanism, bitcoin sucks.

It’s expensive to use and getting ever more so. It can be slow and unpredictable. It’s complicated and very user unfriendly. It depends on untested third parties for usability even more so than conventional electronic money. If not foremost, the more of a speculative asset it becomes the less useful it becomes as a currency.

But that was only my opinion.

Best regards!

also a big issues is that Cryptocurrency is UNREGULATED, so you have now safeguards if anything goes wrong