CS:S clan looking for a sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultimate 33

Hi everyone. I am a leader of a Counter Strike: Source clan named {AAR} American Armed Regiments, and we are in desparate need of a sponsor, and all we want is a good 10man or a 12man CSS private or public server. We are a very active and skilled clan and we would use the server alot. I host a server off my own pc but, to put it in simple words, it is very laggy and cant hold the people I need it to hold. We are in CAL-O and we are in many TWL ladders and leagues. We don't feel like a real clan without a real server and it is very difficult for us to scrim and practice so please help us. We would really appreciate it.

Ways to contact me:
MSN: ULTIMATE-33@hotmail.com
Email: BlueMan1@att.net
XFire: Ultimate33

Thanks,
Ultimate

M2sterK1lla said:
check ur email

Thanks for the offer but I never said I was looking to buy a website, and naming ur clansever site omfg.com is stupid cuz God Himself said not to say that, trust me its not cool at all. You gotta grow up man.

Ultimate 33 said:
Thanks for the offer but I never said I was looking to buy a website, and naming ur clansever site omfg.com is stupid cuz God Himself said not to say that, trust me its not cool at all. You gotta grow up man.

I also offered the server, but you said you were looking for cheaper. And what do you mean its not cool. You asked for the link to the site to buy and I gave u OMFGS.com, not OMFG.COM. I don't understand why your saying its not cool or w/e. And i didn't name the site. I just work for them. I don't see why it matters if you think the url is gay, but you immediately declined my offer without even looking what we are offering.

M2sterK1lla, did you make an offer that requires Ultimate 33 to pay any amount in cash?

M2sterK1lla said:
I also offered the server, but you said you were looking for cheaper. And what do you mean its not cool. You asked for the link to the site to buy and I gave u OMFGS.com, not OMFG.COM. I don't understand why your saying its not cool or w/e. And i didn't name the site. I just work for them. I don't see why it matters if you think the url is gay, but you immediately declined my offer without even looking what we are offering.

I already explained this to you, I AM NOT LOOKING TO PAY FOR A SERVER, I AM LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO SPONSOR MY CLAN (sry bout caps I feel like its the only way Ill get him to understand). And still saying OMG or OMFG is not cool at all, and I say this cuz I did ask u for a url and u send it and u typed lol like it was funny. Now understand y i said what I did??????

So you're looking for a "Game Server" where your clan can play battles, ect. for free? Well goodluck I don't sell "Game Servers" for free, they usually are a lot of money per - slot, and it all adds up. Hm, I don't know. Maybe try finding someone that could put an ad. or something on your server so people can see that ad, click it, ect. Only way I could really see you getting "Game Servers" absolutely free.

I had and idea more of like having our server name: (whatever you want here)-{AAR} Clan Server and possibly ads on our site and forums (we are making a new site so it will be up soon.). We still don't have a sponsor :( but we really, really need one.

Whatever u need for us to do to keep u as our sponsor we will do. We are really progressing as we have started winning matches and preparing for the Pro-clan leagues. Please help us.

Status
Not open for further replies.