Dedicated Server + Colo Billing Software?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Felix

WHMAP- No.
ModernBill- No.
ClientExec- No.
LogicBill/PerlBill- No.
Whois.Cart- No.

Lol, none of these are what I’m looking for. I’m looking for billing software that was specifically designed to take dedicated server and collocation orders. Has anyone seen any software like this?

Thanks.

pay someone to develop one?

We have tons of systems and control panels which we had developed for us custom and nobody else runs.

NH-Benjamin said:
pay someone to develop one?

We have tons of systems and control panels which we had developed for us custom and nobody else runs.
How much does a custom system like this will eventually turn out to cost (approximately)?

And is it worth the business it generates?

Thanks.

I’ve been looking into potentially paying someone to develop one – since you seem to be an expert in the field of having these custom solutions developed for you, :D, could you point me to a reliable programmer that writes such scripts for billing software and what not?

Estimated costs?

for colo+ded we been using NocWizard, and i have to say its good, but a big learning curve, and in terms of bugs, not much but dont think bugs will be fixed 'faster' because only the owner works / fixes bugs. he doesnt have employees or other coders

In all, its pretty good in keeping on top of overages, with the large amount of customers we have, it was very hard to spend 3 hours a day at the end of the month going though EACH MRTG system for customers

Status
Not open for further replies.