Designcrowd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wordsmith

I am placing my beloved forum on the market ........

www.Designcrowd.com

Designcrowd - Established Freelancer Jobs Forum - 1830 members and growing each day. Dont be fooled as this is not a normal jobs site. It is quite unique.

Age of site August 2004

Income -
Subscriptions (to date) $230 a month
Banners and ads - $50 a month but all up for renewal (I undercharged so much more can be achieved)
Google - $30 a month

Total monthly income = $310

Page Ranking - 5

Members - 1820 - 3 - 10 new signups daily with no advertising

Subscribed members - 46 paying $5 per month each

Unique daily visits used to be 500 but since I made it subscription its around 170 - 230 - stats proof upon request. Difficult with the Paypal as I have other sites going thru the same account, I will try though and post as soon as I can

Excellent Search terms top spots with MSN (details if requested)
Partner links with Deviantart as well as others
No advertising costs whatsoever
Great Domain name

Reason for selling - other site interests as I am moving to France

Comments
This is not your 'run of the mill' type freelancer site - please take a look to verify. I ran this site for a long time as a free site but decided about 6 weeks ago to make it subscription based. Of course only a proportion of serious members have joined and more come on each week. But it is still growing and I do not see any reason why a new enthusiastic owner will not churn out decent profits. I do not advertise anywhere so all is word of mouth and search engine. It has excellent placement in MSN - 5 top search terms come in on the first page - one at number1. Requires about 1 hour updating daily

This forum is not a posting forum nor is it a chat forum. Members come on purely to browse the updated projects each day.

This is a serious business for someone to take forward and I will regret selling I know it!
I also have a duty to my members so I need to know the new owners intentions. I will stick around after the sale if required to transit smoothly.

Bids from $2000
BIN $3500

I would be happy to answer your questions by email or pm

Thanks
JohnT

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.