Designers vs Developers

SSmurino

http://www.designervsdeveloper.com.au

This is guessing game, and it has made me realize that designers appear to be more "metro" and that developers tend to be ALOT more hairy in comparison to the designers. being a developer myself, it was hard enough to admit that. but i did put my picture up and my feedback has been mainly designer. :thumbsup:

i think its was quite dumb for the person whomever made this site to include the "neither" option while guessing, it just makes it the more harder! i scored 47% btw.

Funny website indeed. :) Turns out I suck at guessing who's a designer and who's a developer. :(

GnomeyNewt said:
:laugh: This is a funny website. I will put my picture up tomorrow and report back.

hows the feedback? dunno why i keep getting mistaken as a designer. :rolleyes2

i think, theres a few obvious faces in there, developers = geeky and designers = nice clothes, (no offence to anyone :love:). thats the strategy that i use, lol

but then, guessing has never been an art has it?

nice stereotype, theres obviously a few people on this site who fit into that category. as for guessing as an art? i don't think so. especially not on this game.

I got developers right but no one else right although I did have a bias towards the developer button. I do find designers and developers are becoming more merged now (like I consider myself a developer but i've been doing more and more design and I know designers who have gone vice versa)

like I consider myself a developer but i've been doing more and more design and I know designers who have gone vice versa
It's probably a result of people needing/preferring integrated solutions.