Designers Wanted

simsgen

Sales Rep Wanted

I am the webmaster of a website called www.simsgeneration.co.uk which is a site dedicated to the upcoming game The Sims 2.

I also have my hosting service on a sub domain at the moment located at www.hosting.simsgeneration.co.uk we are moving to a new domain in the next week, with a redesigned site and packages.

We are currently looking for some sales reps.

Your job will be to get customers for the hosting and you recieve a commision of the price they pay. You would be paid a commision of 30% rising depending on how well you do and performace. You would be paid every month.

Example
Say you signed up 4 customers, each paying £6/Month in total that would be £24/Month, so you are recieving 30% of this so you would recieve £7.20, so basically the more you sign up the more money you earn.
If any of the customers you sign up left then you would stop recieving a commission off that sale because the customer left.

You will have to have a paypal account and have a username either on MSN or Aim, these are because, i will pay you through paypal and i find that if you have a username on either MSN or AIM i can keep better contact with you.

If you want the job then please send an email to webmaster@simsgeneration.co.uk and state you want the job of sales rep, how you intend to get sales and if you all ready have people in mind that might need hosting and also state any other information you feel relevant that i should know.

Ok, my hosting service is on a temporary sub domain over at www.hosting.simsgeneration.co.uk sometime this week i will be moving it over to a domain name with a new design. I want topen up a new section of the site "Templates" i will need a few designers to submit there templates, if people purchase them then they designer gets a 50% of the amount the customer paid.

If you are interested then please email me at marknailess@btopenworld.com

PS, i can only pay you through paypal.

I'd only really be interested in 90%, 10% to you as a "finders fee", anything less isnt going to happen unfortunately mate :)

( admin @ hamlesh . com ) if you are still interested.

May I also ask, what goals you wish to achieve in setting the site up? Where will it be advertised and so on?

:)