Determine user's screen browser size?

Exciter

Is it possible to determine the user's screen browser size? Not the user's resolution, because their size of their browser could be different from their screen resolution. I won't fall for that trick!

I would like to know because I want to serve logo images based on the size of the browser screen.

Anyone?

Is it possible to determine the user's screen browser size? Not the user's resolution, because their size of their browser could be different from their screen resolution. I won't fall for that trick!

I would like to know because I want to serve logo images based on the size of the browser screen.

Anyone?
Not aware of any stat listing user's screen browser size.

Hope, Prayer, Guess.

Those are my only choices that I can really think of, but you know whoever can figure out that, once they sell it to someone they are going to make a buckload! :D

I think the standard is 1024x768 is what they go for these days. 10 years ago it was 800x600 in case you were interested.

Good luck on creating your design I hope it goes well!

Stats shows that standard is 1280x1024 now and you can tell by using Google Analytics - it provides informations like screen resolution site was visited with and much more.

Hmm, I know that you can get screen resolution size, but who is viewing a web browser at full screen size? A good bit of people but not many.

Further more, A user can have a large screen resolution but view their browser at half of that to use two screens at once.

I was just trying to determine a way to figure this out, which I guess would not be useful because a user can resize their browser at any time.