Did Artashes get back from Moscow ok?

ayksolutions

Artashes,

I hope you are back ok from Moscow. Keep hearing the horrid news about it and no AC. Give a heads up. :)

And perhaps you should start a similar thing to iNET's hostingcon, but not so business oriented. Perhaps next year during Montreal's Rogers Cup a few people from this forum would like to visit the beautiful city of Montreal for some networking, drinks and tennis?

I am okay people. I arrived in early July, just as the heat wave was starting and leaving next Monday, so a total of 6 weeks in daily heat and, over the past week, in heavy smog. Still enjoyed the trip very much!

Thank you for your concern, Artyom! And the idea of a conference have always been an attractive one, but I just don't think we are there yet to pull it off.

Great to hear. I didn't realize how bad it was until I actually saw the images on the news. You can hardly see anything outside there.

Yes it was difficult to breath sometimes (actually the smell bugged me more), but I tried not to get out much in this weather. This is what it looked liked out the window.

Attachments

• smog.jpg
    smog.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 6
Pretty crazy stuff. I see on the TV that heads are starting to roll in the government for the late action and lack of action. I guess we'll see what comes of that.

if you head outside, be sure to wear one of the masks - I've been around too many forest fires, and those that worked the lines, once you get the ash in your throat it will bug you for days, weeks and sometimes longer!

Be safe man.

When I was in the Marine Corps, they trucked us out once to assist putting out a forest fire - that's scary stuff. I know exactly what Conor is saying about smoke and ash. Not something I'd ever want to do again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
netcrohosting