Dnspixel 2

WOW, dude, your web site is just swell!

The game of colours, the overall presence, the ease of use - everything "fits".

The only thing that I didn't like is the flash music. It is too techno and too standard, too loud. Here I see two options: either to take it off completely, or change it and offer the Music ON/OFF button easily located to help your users.

See, the psychology of web sites is a complex thing. Since you have to satisfy almost everybody who visits your business, you need to make it approachable and appealing. Not everyone likes this kind of sounds, so people are likely to turn off their speakers. More likely, lots of them will also play their MP3s at the same time - so your web site will cause them to turn either off. Knowing that they would be listening to their favorite singles, they are more likely to close your site than stop their music.

Anyways, just think about whether you really need this multimedia effect and if it brings in the real value.

From accounting I know: If the value of something that you plan to do exceeds the cost of accomplishing it, then do the thing. If the value is less than cost - get rid of it. I think in your case, the value of having that sound effect is poor vs. signing potential customers.

Hope this helps perfecting your site.

Impressive Flash skills, I really liked the design and its simplicity. The only improvement I could really think of is taking off the music completely ( as Artashes mentioned ).

Great work and good luck with your new site!

Thank you very much for your comments Artashes and Orioli, I have completely take off the music part :) . I think probably why I have too many hits and none of visitors order now hihih .

Best Regards,

I have my Window color set to grey. This is easier on my eyes instead of the white. So, when I open, say NotePad, the background is a dark grey and not white. Your pages look grey and all your images are white so it looks like a bunch of little white boxes suspended in a grey background. What did you use to design the site?

FrontPage?? Well that seems to be the most advanced page I've ever seen design in FP... I suggest you switch to DreamweaverMX. :)

Coldmatter, I have double check all the index page, and I didn't find any dark grey background. Can you post a copy of my HTML in here where you have dark grey background part ? I'm appreciated much :) Thank you Coldmatter :)

Regards,
Kenny

It's not in your code. It's the desktop | properties | appearance | window color.

Not everyone has it set to white. I have mine set to grey. This is what makes your site look... grey. With alot of little white boxes all over the place. Change the color of your windows and you'll see.

Just change the background color of your website explicitly. :)