Do you believe in aliens?

winnopeg

Well, do you believe in aliens? I personally do not - not that there isn't life on other planets but that they visit earth making crop circles. What about you?

Well so you do believe in aliens. I agree with you I think they are out there, but doubt they have visited us.

I don't think so. I mean, all the stories about aliens tell us how smart they are, but our government has been able to keep us from knowing about them? I don't think so. I think people see things they think are aliens, but that is all.

Libby

I believe in Aliens. I dont know whether they have visited our planet, but definitely there are intelligent life-forms in the universe. Its a big big Universe man. And we are just like a dot in that.

I dont believe in aliens. I believe that humans are the only race on the universe... thats just my opinion though

I believe in them... If you go and read up on google or something how many planets there are out there and how many habitable, even if there is only 1 planet orbiting around a star that COULD be habitable by "other" things, thats still billions of planets that could support some kind of life.

So, do "aliens" exsist? Very good chance they do so, I believe it but, have they visited Earth? Properly not, I mean... Who would? :D If I had the choise to go anywhere in the universe, I wouldn't pick Earth :)

i also believe in them! especially after just reading deception point by dann brown, although the whole story is about alien fraud, it still has some weird facts about them!

I dont belive in aliens, there is no way aliens can exist. There might be a vast universe. But you would think we would have seen evidence of these planets.

i have never belived in them...they is no such thing i dont think i will ever believe it until i see them for myself...i do believe in Jin though lol

Of course there will be some other form of life in this vast universe! It's ignorant to think that we are the only planet that managed to develop life.

The life could just be microbes but that would still count right? or are we talking preditor style aliens lol.

cyberturk said:
i dont beleive them if they would exist why do they waiting to come here

How do you know, they are not living with us at the same world ? We as humans only believe what we can see and talk. However there are more methods for communication and conversation. I don't know specifically which methods they are using currently. But I have a strong feelings including some experience they are already positioned on our lovely Earth.

dude said:
I dont belive in aliens, there is no way aliens can exist. There might be a vast universe. But you would think we would have seen evidence of these planets.

This is what they are trying always. They are trying to force human mind in a controlled, realistic 2D manner and waiting for the right time for their first apperance. Havent you see seen some archeological uncertainities which was directly connected to extraterrestrial life ? Anyway, I also do not want to believe aliens. But desires and reality always contradicts. One more thing, if aliens live with us in the same Earth, probably they are friendly or they are not friendly and currently creating (manipulation) wars in order to lessen human population and/or they have to go with the universal colonization rule (you can not attack directly to other races). I know I am looking as a freak. But I am not.

Sachiel said:
How do you know, they are not living with us at the same world ? We as humans only believe what we can see and talk. However there are more methods for communication and conversation. I don't know specifically which methods they are using currently. But I have a strong feelings including some experience they are already positioned on our lovely Earth.

Thats quite a conspirasy theory you have there scahiel, I have no evidence to say other wise. For all we know they could be living among us.

... Kinda like M.I.B. The movie lol.

Yes it is all huge conspiracy theories which was held massively on paranormal phenomena communities. However, it is also unrealistic to assume that we are alone in complete universe. Of course there are many life-forms in many galaxies. However we still only know the Milky way and there is no life on our galaxy other than us. Another important point I must include : There was too much fear of aliens instead of love in the mentioned paranormal communities. It was all too militaristic and did not contain any single scientific view. All thrash