Do you like .EU Domain extension?

aeromit

.EU just has been released. They are some criteria to get it at this time. But I'm curious what do you think about it. Do you like it and do you want to go for an .EU?

cheers

Well, for people with business interest in the EU, this domain name will be good for them.

For those of us that have absolutely nothing to do with EU, then I guess this domain name is just like the others.

I would assume there will be a lot of buying in communities of the European Union. Other than that, the domain in that extension is useless to me personally.

As others mentioned the .eu domain would be good for the people and businesses of European Union. Personally I don't think it would be of any potential use to the people outside Europe

Last edited:
You're right. Unfortunately most of the best com's are not vacant so .eu s a good optio nfor EU states. However I always go for a .com if it is available.

Happy Holidays

aeromit said:
I'm curious what do you think about it. Do you like it and do you want to go for an .EU?

Well... european market is huge, so I think .eu domains will become very popular, specially for those who couldn't catch a .com domain.

I don't know why (I'm not from Europe), but I like that domain extension.

Regards,

.EU domain names will have a great potential for business like us into the European Union. Unfortunatly, the way they managed to release it is an open door to many trademarks abuse and will lead into the same crisis than the .info before it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JohnMuller