Do you think flash tutorials are worth it?

I would say that if your clients are not familiar with cPanel and ask alot of questions, it deffinatly would not hurt.

I think they would cut down a lot on support requests/tickets etc.
They all seem to be good quality and very very easy to understand.
Someone on Hosting-Talk was offering ones at a very good price.
Try doing a search because there were a few posts about the company, they seemed to offer a very good service for a great price.
They might have a post in the market place

We purchased them for cPanel. They have saved us some time and customers have commented on how they like the visual step-by-step guide.

Late to the party, but I'll add my opinion to an ancient thread:

Some people learn by reading. Others learn by doing. Different learning styles, plus different comfort levels PLUS different equipment, means that multiple approaches can be a good thing.

I personally don't like Flash tuttorials because they have to move slowly - to make sure that their viewers don't miss a step. Problem is, for me, they can move *too* slowly, especially if I'm familiar with the initial bit. It's also irritating if I remember, say, steps 1 through 6, but forgot steps 7 and 8...and it's a 10 step process. Some of the clients are on cranky dialup connections, and Flash demos just wouldn't work well for them.

I decided early on to write out step-by-step text documentation for common tasks, as well as including Flash demos for a few key things. I learn by doing, so by writing everything out, I get the knowledge cemented into my own brain. It means I'm able to answer customer questions that much faster, that much more accurately - and I know a few more shortcuts.

I think they are a great help but if you could change the speed it would be a lot better.
There should be some that you can fast forward just like a video clip, isnt there?

I like providing different types of support resources for the users. Differnet users will learn in different ways. And with the cost of the demos coming down it makes a good investment.

John Diver said:
I think they would cut down a lot on support requests/tickets etc.
They all seem to be good quality and very very easy to understand.
Someone on Hosting-Talk was offering ones at a very good price.
Try doing a search because there were a few posts about the company, they seemed to offer a very good service for a great price.
They might have a post in the market place

I believe it is http://www.demodemo.com you are talking about.