Do you Twitter?

JLondon

Ok, let's face the reality of technology for one minute. Sure, you may be thinking that you always have technology on your mind. However, many people forget how powerful Twitter can be. I'm not going to sum up the benefits of Twitter, as Steve has already highlighted the benefits of using social networking in one of his previous posts.

However, I didn't say I was going to leave Twitter at the door. Did I? Nope, maybe we should all connect with each other. If you want to connect with other HD members via Twitter, why not share your Twitter info in this thread. Mine is @GetYourWriter, I didn't know if this was the right place to post this thread, if it isn't please move it.

I love twitter and the powerful capabilities of it. The business one is @webhostbc2009 & @webhostbootcamp. Later today I'll make a personal one @zacharymcclung if available.

I don't Twitter. But I do Google and I do LinkedIn. Would love to connect with other LinkedIn users who are members here as well!

I got spammed way too much on the LinkdIn program by recruitment services like ITT Tech etc wanting me to hire graduates. I ended up dropping the program, but maybe they've changed their rules in the past 2 years and I should jump back in.

As for twitter - @handsonhosting

I use twitter to announce promotions, news, etc. Easier than posting it on my blog. But, now-a-days I just use my blog for important news as twitter can only hold 140 characters.

@FusionHosts if anyone wants to add me :p

I got spammed way too much on the LinkdIn program by recruitment services like ITT Tech etc wanting me to hire graduates. I ended up dropping the program, but maybe they've changed their rules in the past 2 years and I should jump back in.

As for twitter - @handsonhosting

I haven't been solicit by anyone on Linkedin. In matter of fact, I find Linkedin one of the better social networks from a professional standpoint.

Combining the various popular social networks will always improve branding. That's my viewpoint anyways and I will be studying this statement soon to prove it accurate when it comes to the web hosting business.

Actually, we've been using Twitter for some time, and my blog automatically posts to Twitter.

I do not do Linkedin for the same reason (the evil spam) and I really hate when I get random emails from people that tell me they want me to join. If I wanted to join again, I would have already.

I facebook, personal, not business related and I have yet to get into twitter. I know I should but I have been busy, girls gotta earn a buck right? Maybe I will put that on my to do list for this week...

I do the same thing steve. My blog will connects to my twitter so it posts the title for thoses on twitter to see. It is an awsome addition to my blog.

I had a template that had it built-in. Maybe you could search for "Twitter Wordpress Plugin." The template I used that I had which had this built into it was Yestilo.

Twittrup. Got it off a link found on my blog admin panel. The link takes you to a place full of add-ons for wordpress. It is a great add-on for your blog. There is also an adsense add-on to help increase $ off your blog.

I tried registering @hostingdiscussion, but I can't because the character limit is not big enough. Ah well, I tried. I really really tried liking Twitter...

no i don't twitter .. i don't think its good enough .. for me there's still other website that has a lot to offer compare to twitter.:)