Do you use google adwords for your hosting ?

I didn't know if AdWords would have been worth it before I read a certain article on The Register. Now, though, I am sure that it isn't worth my time. If Google is counting on consumer ignorance and fear to bolster its income...I won't be doing business with them.

I don't use AdWords for Web hosting but I do use it for advertising digital products. It's easy to lose money if you don't play safe or know what you're doing. In my experience the key is relevance; as soon as you start sacrificing quality for volume your margin depletes.

We're not using Adwords currently, however it s a great medium in order to bring visitors to your site when doing A/B testing. While we don't do it on the web hosting site hardly at all, I do have other projects that I'm involved in, and for A/B testing to know what works and what doesn't, it's a great tool.

If you're using Google Adwords to sell $3.99 plans, of course your ROI is going to be upside down. We test market Google Adwords to sell colocation, and can verify they do work.