Does any one use HostDepartment

hozyali

Does any one use HostDepartment?

Please people post your reviews here... I would like to know what people think about this BULL**** company.

ali

Looks like you already drew your conclusion about them? Care to tell us more? :)
Well, yes. I have been using this company for the last 8-10 months. I provide web hosting services. I bought a reseller from them and you know what, my hosting selling website is down once a week for no less than 10 hours.

This company should be sued. This company should not be allowed to do business in the open market.

these are the links I found where people has discussed about their services in more detail.

http://www.webhostingstuff.com/comments/HostDepartment-11557.html
http://www.vistainter.com/reviews/H/hostdepartment.com/

I want to sue this company... please help me.

Their support staff are kids, nobody knows anything except their only 1 system admin who is an ediot and lazy guy. He takes 5 to 7 days to fix 10 minutes issues and tickets...

Last edited:
Suing will take a lot of time, and it will most likely be the uphill route from your choices at this point.

As usual in life, and as hard as it may be, it's probably worth it to just move on. Find another host with a better reputation.

Good luck!

Suing will take a lot of time, and it will most likely be the uphill route from your choices at this point.

As usual in life, and as hard as it may be, it's probably worth it to just move on. Find another host with a better reputation.

Good luck!

The problem is its not the first time. they have been doing these cheap things everyday...

I can't forget, at least I will file a lawsuit on these ****ing people

HostDepartment was our first choose long ago and a big mistake. I've heard customers have a hard time leaving sometimes but that HostDepartment's retention could really give any retention team a run for they're money.

It took 20 minutes of wait to begin a chat session which wasn't very helpful. We didn't stay long and leaving with a refund is where the fun began.

They never got our hosting domain setup to use the services btw.

This all sounds like a nightmare!

Thanks for sharing your experience. It may help others in the future who might be thinking about trying them.

I don't have any personal experience with hostdepartment. However, I feel their hosting offers to be very interesting.

Suing?

My ideas is that when someone wants to blame hosting company, just try to notify thier domain parent and see they can shut down the domain, then they can't run it without domain activate :smash: