Does anyone still use Napster

Sessionmedia

Hey

Does anyone still use Napster??

I use to but a few months ago I started using Music City the Morpheous program thingy lol

Morpheous is just like Napster but of course its free unlike how napster is now. and you can get videos also. I have never had any trouble connecting but have heard others say on some nights it takes a few tries to connect.

Nope... Napster is OUT. :D

I used to use Morpheus too, but then they dissappeared, and now I'm using Kazaa... I heard there's spyware in it, though. :(
Are there any other alternatives?

Kind regards,

Thomas

:confused: Really?? :confused:

Could you please give me the url from where you d/l'd it from? Because the version I have doesn't connect to their server(s) anymore. :(

What is Napster?

Have not used Napster for over 14+ months....

Preferred service is Audiogalaxy..... been using that for 16+ months now....

You should really try

You should really try "Morpheus PE" for the most part they have fast server connections and the user interface is really nice.

I dont know they connect slow at first but they seem pretty good to me i like the easy to use setup they have verse the alturnitives

I have always used Kazaa but I hear from friends that I would get more songs and files if I used morpheus. Does anybody know if this is true?

$.99 per song ?? kind of expensive (for me) ......:( :(
i would use it if it's $.50 per song....:D well..let's hope they will lower the price in the future