Does the Validity of a domain name really affects (seo) crawling by search engines?

It seems it may have some effect but I doubt it's that significant. Registering a domain for more than a year is more convenient anyway so might as well do it, I guess.

It's a must to register your domain for 3 years or more, if you register your domain for 1 year only google will not value your domain.
it's a the most basic seo for many years now, so most webmaster know it :)

I think what it means is that if the domain is registered and its validity is only for a year then the rankings would be affected.

But if you have a three year validity and two years have passed then it would not affect your rankings just because you have a year's validity left.

Google keeps track of the age of domain names and can also tell when ownership changes take place. They consider the age and continued ownership of a domain name to be a good signal of predictability of how the name has been used and will probably be used.

Age and continuity of ownership is more important than duration of registration. It is not in-ordinary, for instance, for many long term domain name owners to register their names on a year to year basis.

Google uses hundreds of signals to judge the content they find on the internet. The domain name is just one of them. Continuity of use of a name is one such signal.

It makes a lot of sense to me. I have never registered a domain name (with .com or .net extension) for less than two years, mostly for the SEO reasons.

I actually did not know it was such a big deal, I knew length of time actually being owned was big deal, but not length of registration. SEO is not terribly important for my company, but is for my clients.

Rank of a site would normally go down and google would give less value to the sites that have short expiration date as the website may be shut down at anytime. But I don't think there will be significant difference in the indexing rate as long as your website is up.

The relevancy of a website is determined on the basis of quality of backlinks and the frequency of posting new and fresh content. Domain age does not matter in these terms. If you have an old website that is not updated on a regular basis, you might not get good benefits out of it.

It's just like anything else really when it comes to validating something's credibility. Tenure counts. Google takes it into consideration, but not so much so as to effect the rankings of a site.

It seems it may have some impact but my question is it necessary . Applying a sector for more than a season is more practical anyway so might as well do it.