Domain Name Reselling

aagthosting

I'm looking for a company to resell domain names through. Does anybody know about a company that has a lot of extensions but has really good prices?

AAGT Hosting

MOD NOTE: Rule 4.3 Signatures must be setup in your profile and not manually added to your messages.

neatearthone.

I have used them for years, and on the highest tier now, they really are quality!

Support is helpful and online regular, prices are great and plenty TLD's on offer!

I personally use WildWestDomains' reseller services. You might just need the API reseller, however I use the full reseller store-front. It's quite profitable if you market it right.

Enom does offer a good service. I have been seeing a good deal of activity lately for the domain reseller market. Is that market heating up or is that just where my eye has been drawn to lately?

I'm looking for a company to resell domain names through. Does anybody know about a company that has a lot of extensions but has really good prices?

AAGT Hosting

MOD NOTE: Rule 4.3 Signatures must be setup in your profile and not manually added to your messages.

Enom is the way to go in my opinion. Never jumped on board with Reseller Club.

Domain Reselling and Plesk Billing

I have plesk billing. I believe enom is in plesk billing. If they are it would be easy to organize that part of the business and keep it automated without having to write code.

neatearthone , enome and my favourite is Namecheap.com!! I use namecheap for a long time now and never had any issues

Another vote for NetEarthOne here. Very happy with them except for the logicboxes control panel. Got around using that ugly-looking crap by integrating with WHMCS. :)

Enom for most things, though we use a registrar here in Australia for local stuff and some odd bits and bobs where they're cheaper.

I'm sorry for being the retard question here but I actually asked the people at ENOM what their points system is for and the guy sat like on the phone doing the classic "uuuh" syndrome.

So right now i'm stuck between enom and netearthone. Can someone tell me what enom's point system is for?

Just go with netearthone to be frank, never liked enom I am pretty shocked at how many like them.

The points thing to me is annoying...

Netearthone is cheaper once you work your way up, I am sure.

tell me what enom's point system is for?
It's "money" by any other name.

*technically* (and legally in many countries) you're not allowed to draw money on a c/card or paypal account to "deposit" somewhere to spend later - so enom long ago decided the simplest way to solve that conundrum was to sell you "points" each wortth $1 for $1 each

so you're making a purchase rather than a cash-transfer, thus keeping within the banking regulations.

simple really :D

Now see? Why couldn't the sales rep just say that? It would have influenced my decision but instead he did the "uh" "uh" response and then said I don't know why we do that.

Maybe I'm just funny that way but if a sales rep or tech can't explain the service then it's not worth my attention. It very well could be the best thing since sliced bread but if it isn't marketed and supported well, then it might as well be a rock being sold as a bullet or something equally retarded.

I'll prolly end up speaking to someone else but for now I went with netearthone and let's see how they do. So far I'm impressed with their service but aren't we always when we first sign up.

Thanks for the opinions!

Last edited:
neatearthone.

I have used them for years, and on the highest tier now, they really are quality!

Support is helpful and online regular, prices are great and plenty TLD's on offer!
I agree with paul here, NetEarthOne has a lot of domain TLD's and great prices.

The only negative is, to get to the lowest slab, you have to leave a $500 deposit with them in a non-interest bearing account.

I agree with paul here, NetEarthOne has a lot of domain TLD's and great prices.

The only negative is, to get to the lowest slab, you have to leave a $500 deposit with them in a non-interest bearing account.

You mean $5000. Their prices aren't bad at Tier 2 anyway.. It's very competitive compared to eNom and ResellerClub.