Domain Price

netearthone.com is good, get a free reseller account for their good pricing, I've personally used them for 4 years after disappointment with enom and they've not let me down yet.

netearthone.com is good, get a free reseller account for their good pricing, I've personally used them for 4 years after disappointment with enom and they've not let me down yet.

how much is it to register a .com as a reseller? it's just one of those ****ty "supersites", are you kidding me? what is this?

supersite is their free frontend you get as a reseller, you by no means have to use it and no-one who is serious would probably ever use it, its just a freebie.

It costs $7.89 or less (if you get above tier2 you get them cheaper) to reg a .com. The prices are listed on their reseller page which you should probably read.

supersite is their free frontend you get as a reseller, you by no means have to use it and no-one who is serious would probably ever use it, its just a freebie.

It costs $7.89 or less (if you get above tier2 you get them cheaper) to reg a .com. The prices are listed on their reseller page which you should probably read.

I did go to their "reseller" page and i almost puked uncontrollably with little luck finding any concrete dollar signs. i did see somewhere though that tier 2 costs 400 dollars. so i'm not sure why are you bringing this garbage here. the guy wants a decent and affordable registrar, not your pyramid scheme bull****.

Relax cableguy.
What is your probem with this company?

Unless you know something that is not revealed in this thread you should just zip it.

It's not unusual for a reseller plan to require a minimum deposit.
Have you ever heard of Enom. Their pretty popular.

To find their pricing you click 'pricing' but maybe this is too hard for some.....

They actually give you tier 2 for free normally but hey if you don't want to go there then don't :)

PS if I was trying to sell you a pyramid scheme logically I would point you to my domain sub reseller account, not to where I get mine from :)

They give me excellent service with cheap pricing, which IS what the OP was asking for IMHO. I think maybe you work for name.com ;-)

It depends on if you want to make a deposit or not but for a reseller account I recommend ResellerClub which has pretty good pricing at $7.89 (top slab)

Wht the F*** - $29 USD for Domain Registration ??? at netearthone.com - You guys saying this is cheap!... That's .... *****@#$**

Wht the F*** - $29 USD for Domain Registration ??? at netearthone.com - You guys saying this is cheap!... That's .... *****@#$**

Everybody wants everything for nothing. "You mean to tell me I have to spend money on a product or service?!" ....

NetEarthOne is a great domain reseller, I use their Tier 2 Package and its great. I get dot coms at $7.89 a pop. There free one is equally as good.

I believe you're referring to the price of registering .TV domains or something...

Last edited:
As i sead in the previous thread my favorite is the godaddy.com there is often a very good stock, and .info domain price always is 0.99$