Domain Reseller

veoloo

Becoming ICANN Accredited is a difficult task, and it's much easier to start reselling domains. I was wondering if anyone had any experience with

http://www.resell.biz/domain-reseller/

Who would you recommend for domain reselling? I don't want to pay an upfront fee because we may not sell that many domains.

We had a customer that uses resell.biz and never had issues, but some other providers let you create an account without an upfront payment, netearthone or resellerclub, the other option is purchasing a reseller hosting account that includes such feature.

Yeah becoming an ICANN Accredited registrar is too much difficult and involves a lot of expenses, a reseller account with any registrar is a good thing to get started.

Yeah becoming an ICANN Accredited registrar is too much difficult and involves a lot of expenses
The choices about accreditation are more than just the perceived difficulty and costs - you gain "control", have a greater involvement with the running of something as mission-critical as the domain service, get better pricing per domain - as anything else, it's a business decision :D

Think one has to have a deal with only ICANN-accredited domain registrar otherwise you may waste your funds for nothing.

Very expensive but when you look at the likes of enom for reselling, you need to ensure you have a good market audience to value the ICANN-accredited status.

They look like a logic boxes partner/user/reseller.

can i advertise my domain reseller service here? ( i won't just incase)

joe