Dual 5620, 24gb Ram for $275/mo - Enough Said

ayksolutions

We are currently taking pre-orders on the new special out of our Atlanta and Dallas facilities.

Check it out:

Dual Quad 5620 HT
24GB DDR3 RAM
2TB SATAII HD

10TB on 1Gbps port (no overage charges)
Comes bundled with our technicians free of charge :D
$275/mo with no setup fees!

Boom, can't get better than that.

What comes with every AYK server?

• Every server is semi-managed by our 24/7 knowledgeable support team that has been helping customers for 7 years!
  • Free proactive ping monitoring
  • Free OS reload and hardware replacements
  • Free http, nginx, lighttpd, pop, smtp service alerts sent to your email
  • Free MRTG graphs, cpu load graphs, ram usage graphs and more
  • Free Zero Downtime migration assistance from another host
  • Free FFMPEG modules installation
  • No More Overages - simplified billing and protection against the occasional spike in traffic or malicious usage. All dedicated servers come standard with fully burstable bandwidth on either a 100 or 1000 Mbps Uplink.
  • Get more than 3 servers and be enrolled automatically in our Partner Program! Make up to $100 per additional server or referral!

To place your order, Contact Us now!

Thank you for looking!

This is an amazingly great deal!!! That's almost half the price of the server regularly posted on your site (and our own)!!

Is that price a recurring monthly price or is it a special offer for the first month?

Big props to you in getting this hardware on hand at such a reduced rate. If I was shopping for a new dedicated, I certainly wouldn't be passing up this deal. Heck, I might even hit you up next month here and see what's going :)

Thanks Conor! This is a recurring deal, not just one time. This is a great deal indeed. These will be available while stock lasts. The new order is expected to get here next week.

Feel free to contact me if you are interested.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
netcrohosting