email hosting

imported_velton

what should we need in email hosting ? those email hosting are for some big company which they have over 1000 staff and they would like to provide every staff an email account . they got their own site on another server and those email hosting is just for sending email to client and staff to staff

i know some like everyone.net doing those stuff , but how if i wanted to start but not as big as everyone.net ? such as i get a reseller account and host them as email server . switch s subdomain : mail.domain.com and point those ip to my reseller account . can it be works ??

am looking for serious. thanks

You will need an email script, I would consider hivemail if there are going to be a lot of people using it, it costs about $160 I think but it seems to be worth it.
I done a lot of research about this around a month ago.

1000 email accounts could use a lot of resources, especially if its for a company that could be using email a lot, maybe even for mailing lists and could really peak the server.
Might be a bit hard on a shared server with a lot of sites if they are doing mailing lists and they must be a very large company with over 1000 staff.
I would say you should get enough money for this to use a dedicated server, put this to them anyway as the price would most likely increase for them.

They wont need a control panel if its only email hosting, so that will cut your price down a bit anyway.

If they wont be sending too much email you could do it through a reseller account but I wouldnt advise it unless you were with a very reliable host on a powerful server, you might have to move if your using a lot of resources just for this one company and they wouldnt be happy about their email being down while you move servers ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
netcrohosting