eNom Domain Reseller Account

Fastian

Hi

Speaking of eNom Domain Reseller account;
Is there any advantage if your account is under eNom ETP or if it is under a reseller. (That means you are reseller of a reseller)

Secondly, if you later become ETP yourself, can you keep all the domains under reseller account to your new ETP account?

Last edited:
I suppose there are ETPs that you may find it difficult to work with (how, I don't know). I believe ETPs are responsible for all the actions of their resellers, so that could make for an uncomfortable relationship.

You shouldn't have a problem moving the domains to an ETP when you upgrade from a reseller account, but I'd check with eNom to make sure.

Yes, you can do one thing.

When you have got your own ETP account, you can push all domains from your existing sub-reseller account to your own new ETP account. That does not need any involvement of your existing ETP.

I've a many domains on eNom and am a sub-reseller of eNom.
let me know if you have more questions.

Ali

If you are under a reseller your direct support would need to come from that reseller so make sure they are reachable for you so they can help if the need arise.

Enom will usually work directly with you but if you become a burden then they may tell you that they cannot support you as you are under a reseller.

Enom has good support all around. There prices our however not the best but they are the easiest to use and have the best support.

WickedShark said:
If you are under a reseller your direct support would need to come from that reseller so make sure they are reachable for you so they can help if the need arise.

Enom will usually work directly with you but if you become a burden then they may tell you that they cannot support you as you are under a reseller.

Enom has good support all around. There prices our however not the best but they are the easiest to use and have the best support.
so far I believe, eNom supports you until the issue is resolve. they cannot redirect you to the ETP reseller, as the ETP reseller also needs support from eNom.

Enom supported me also and I have both type of accounts. They also told me that my first line of support was with the ETP but they would be glad to help.

Either way they have good support just not the best pricing.

regarding price, I think OnlineNic has cheaper price to offer with lower minimum funds uploads. we get TLD for $6.69 with them with just $25 minimum funds upload.