Exchange

webdesigntalk

Hi all,

I have a 3 bedroomed house with a large backgarden, 1 medium sized living room, kitchen, dining room and two bathrooms. We have two hallways also. About the 3 bedrooms, we have two large rooms and one small room enough for 1 person or a study. THe front garden has room for your car and a caravan, outside there is a car park area. THe back garden is quite large, around 30-40FT in lengh and 15-20FT wide.
The loft has a floor all the way across, but not fully converted.
The area we live in is bodelwyddan, northwales which is 2 miles from rhyl beach, http://www.rhyl.com . We have a coal fire as heating. Our rent is about ?50.00.

We are looking to move to a house with 3 bedrooms, garden is not important, We want to be in a town that has good broadband speeds and nearer to a city of somesort. We like areas such as scotland/staffordshire/london, some city areas.

The area we live in is really nice never had any bother such as vandalism etc.. lived here for 11 years with no trouble, want to move somwhere more busy instead of countryside.

Thanks
Stephen

P.s: this is not an exchange for hosting :p

I take it your mother knows you're trying to sell her house! :) Anyways, i'm not sure if this is the ideal place to find accomodation lol, it's a hosting forum comprising of mostly americans...there are things called estate agents for this sort of stuff.

We have so much stuff in our house we don't need and we have to get rid of stuff to move so next week we are launching our website with as much stuff as possible I mean loads! Most of it will be free and all you need to pay is P&P. I'll let you know when the bargains arrive :)

webdesigntalk said:
Hi all,

The area we live in is really nice never had any bother such as vandalism etc.. lived here for 11 years with no trouble, want to move somwhere more busy instead of countryside.

Thanks
Stephen

P.s: this is not an exchange for hosting :p

Is there any special reason of selling it ? and where is the full location of your house ?

I love the proliferation of threads many months old being revived during every contest... Gives regular users lots of flak to sort through in the "New Posts" area. Perhaps threads should be locked by age right before these contests?

I dont think any thread should be locked, new users have just as much right to add there comments as anyone else on a public message board? no matter how old the thread might be.

I wasn't trying to be a downer, but it is a waste of time to have to go through old threads that are obviously defunct just because there is a contest going on and people will add to threads, no matter how old, for any reason. Even threads that are months old and now irrelevant not only by age but by their very subject matter and context.

Plexihosting - I agree with you on the competition point, Alot of people will try to abuse the forum to increase thier post count.

I was merely pointing out that users posting on old threads is not always a bad thing.

eleven said:
I dont think any thread should be locked, new users have just as much right to add there comments as anyone else on a public message board? no matter how old the thread might be.

i disagree with the fact no thread should be locked because in a case when stupid nonsense threads are opened unrelevant in the wrong section they should be locked