Facebook Ads Vs Google Ads

These are two different animals. Both have pros and both have their own cons. In terms of effectiveness, Google edges Facebook no doubt. However, if you are on a mission to build up your social presence, then Facebook is a better platform.

Facebook ads and Google Ads are the powerful advertising platforms. However, I suggest you try both ways to see which works great for you.

Best of Luck. :)

Both have a purpose, keeping in mind that they are different target markets.

We use Facebook Ads for our clients that are selling impulse items, toys or clothes.
We use Google Ads for people that generally are doing a little further research.

Both are great for retargeting. Nothing beats Facebook in terms of grainular marketing as the user literally gives you everything - birthday, friends, favorite music, favorite stores etc. This is a treasuretrove in marketing!

All the depends on the target market and the purpose of the advertising.

It depends on individual. Both are the effective medium of marketing now a days. Google adds are more effective when it comes to the point where you would like to reach to professional platform then Google add is more comfortable.

When you are marketing on Facebook then you used to get number of people as visitors and some of them are targeted visitors.

Haven't had that great of an experience with Google adwords. I'd like to hear more input on Facebook ads.

Facebook is super easy to use and does alright for a smaller budgets but you have to do some small ground work like interaction. Overall google ads is great and probably better. Both are useful.

both is good, actually. But since everyone is going crazy with facebook, i think FB ads could be better for instant advertising. But still, you'll need SEO for more effective marketing.

Mostly I have find many peoples are confuse between selection of Facebook ads and Google Ads. Let me tell these kind of ads are basically depend the type of business. If you have product which related to every age of person I will say go with Facebook ads. If you providing any services then google ads are more suitable for u.

Adwords all the way. Facebook has always been a big blackhole for a hosting company, in my experience. As the coleague above said, for fashion, facebook all the way.

While Google ads are more effective, they're often more expensive (at least in the hosting industry). And as has been said, they can't be as precisely-targeted.

I have two problems with Facebook ads: I find that their monitoring and reporting tools are very un-intuitive, and their results are simply not accurate! It's better to monitor results in Google Analytics, as they seem closer to the reality of visits/conversions.

If we're talking about promoting web hosting products like VPS or dedicated servers, then Google AdWords. If for shared hosting, then Facebook.

Both have their pros and cons.
It depends on your business type, advertising objective, what you want to get from ad.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sus123