Favorite Datacenter?

Heh Can't understand this: Quote:
Originally Posted by niyogi
I seriously think TP/SM has their act together - and they're my favorite.

Roj

This thread is going well!

I still love Chicago, but I also like Texas too and Florida (can't have eggs in the same basket). :)

Ryan

Here are few reviews

DedicaitedNOW in NJ these guy are great they replaced a failing drive in less then 10 minutes for me on a Friday night at 11PM. The one time we need a server reboot with them it was taken care of in under 10 minutes. I am actually waiting for sales to open again to order a another.

I also thing think "The Planet" is pretty good but I have never needed support from them to really judge how they handle handle hardware support. We use total control server so even for a reboot we really have not needed them.

we do actually receive a call from a NOC tech every once in a while when one of our servers is hit with a flood attach and triggers one of the monitors we have setup.

Servint we have never needed support to this point from them but I can say they setup our server in less then 4 hours and we placed the order at 10PM EST and it was online by 2AM EST.

ontime said:
Here are few reviews

DedicaitedNOW in NJ these guy are great they replaced a failing drive in less then 10 minutes for me on a Friday night at 11PM. The one time we need a server reboot with them it was taken care of in under 10 minutes. I am actually waiting for sales to open again to order a another.

I also thing think "The Planet" is pretty good but I have never needed support from them to really judge how they handle handle hardware support. We use total control server so even for a reboot we really have not needed them.

we do actually receive a call from a NOC tech every once in a while when one of our servers is hit with a flood attach and triggers one of the monitors we have setup.

Servint we have never needed support to this point from them but I can say they setup our server in less then 4 hours and we placed the order at 10PM EST and it was online by 2AM EST.

I will have to look into Dedicated Now! I always love hearing stories about companies going above and beyond for their clients. Their response time is amazing!

Runder said:
I will have to look into Dedicated Now! I always love hearing stories about companies going above and beyond for their clients. Their response time is amazing!

I love hearing that too.

Ryan

ServerBeach was a nightmare for me, thank god I didn't have anything worth while on the server since it was up maybe 20% of the time and they couldn't figure it out and didn't refund jack. Oh well maybe that is why they are never talked about again