Few Of My Sites For Review

imported_Gareth

Hey guys,

I'd appreciate opinions/feedback/suggestions on the following sites.

CodedFX.com - Graphic design and coding related site, actually quite popular > 3000 members.

HostedFX.com - My webhosting company.

ClickAds.com - My site that offers banner design, what do you think of the price? portfolio? layout?

HostReviewers.com - The site isn't ready yest, but what do you think of the idea?

Thanks,
Gareth

Hello,

I think the HostReviewers website is an excellent idea. There are alot of sites out there that do the same, so if come up with something unique about the website, it will have much more success.

The other designs look pretty good as well.

I like the designs a lot. I think the coded fx thing is nice, and have joined your forums.

the hostreviewers site should have all of the hosts there. it looks kind of bland and i wasn't sure exactly what was going on.

as for your own hosting site, i think you should offer lesser plans; a gig is a lot for a small site. maybe like 100mb for a gig bandwidth or something.

overall, all are very visually pleasing.

Atolar said:
I like the designs a lot. I think the coded fx thing is nice, and have joined your forums.

the hostreviewers site should have all of the hosts there. it looks kind of bland and i wasn't sure exactly what was going on.

as for your own hosting site, i think you should offer lesser plans; a gig is a lot for a small site. maybe like 100mb for a gig bandwidth or something.

overall, all are very visually pleasing.
Thank you for joining :)

And HostReviewers is 'Coming Soon', obviously it will have a layout and listings of hosting companies there.

And higher specs attracts more customers I think,

Thanks for your comments :)
Gareth.

The structure is good, but the colours are too bright or it may be the typeface. I would work a bit more on that and maybe add some more css styles

Top notch. I like the simple look and dislike sites that are overloaded with flashy graphics. Your sites load fast and are easy to navigate.