FFS :: FIP :: FDP - Conga

Status
Not open for further replies.

Francisco

FreeFlatScreen, FreeIpods, FreeDesktopPC - Conga

Per Popular Request, we're opening this conga. But, what is a Conga?

What is a Conga?
Since all Gratis Internet Sites Requieres People to signup and complete a FREE OFFER (where you won't get charged - if you choose the correct offers), we made this conga to help people reach their Goal. Get Free stuff without hassle.

The Rules

1) You must be a HostingRefuge Member with 5 Post at least.
2) You must signup AND Complete an offer using the First Referal Link.
3) After that, the first referal link owner must contact us to modify the list.

After you signed up and Completed the offer, using the First link you will be added to the conga. You must complete the offer BEFORE we add you.

Failure to update (me) each 24-48 hours of Signup status will result in removing you from the Conga. This update is to know how many referals you achieved.

IF you post referals links in this thread they will get removed, the only referal links must be from the Conga only which is this threads not it's replies.

I won't start the Conga for the FREE Ipods today. But I will start the conga for Free FlatScreens and Free Desktop PC's.

If you want more information and proof that this is not a scam please visit this link.

Let's Start the Conga.

Free FlatScreens:

Francisco (Completed)

1) sherdog75 (Signup Under me!!! )
1 Completed / 9 Reffered

2) Pending

3) Pending

4) Pending

5) Pending

Free FlatScreens Runners:
1) Pending
2) Pending
3) Pending
4) Pending
5) Pending

Free Desktop PC:
Francisco (Completed)

1) sherdog75 ( Signup Under me!!!
3 Completed / 8 Reffered

2) Robotical World
(Signup Under me!!! )
0 Completed / 0 Reffered

3) Pending

4) Pending

5) Pending

Runners:
1) Pending
2) Pending
3) Pending
4) Pending
5) Pending

Free Ipods:
Francisco (Done) - Help a friend

1) Pending

2) Pending

3) Pending

4) Pending

5) Pending

Runners:
1) Pending
2) Pending
3) Pending
4) Pending
5) Pending

Recommended Offers

1) Infone w/$10 gift from Amazon
2) 5 DVD's for 49c each.
3) Netscape Internet Service (Free)
4) AOL Free Trial for 45 Days

BEFORE YOU DO ANY OFFERS, YOU CAN'T DO THE SAME OFFER ON BOTH WEBSITES, THEY MUST BE DIFFERENT. BE AWARE.

I might be a bit confused on the conga list thing. I did however signup for 1 offer reffered by you, for each of the categories (flatscreen, pc)

sherdog75 said:
I might be a bit confused on the conga list thing. I did however signup for 1 offer reffered by you, for each of the categories (flatscreen, pc)

Great. PM your eMail to verify you and add you to the conga. If you have questions, this is the place to ask.

sherdog75 said:

Ok, I have you green on FreeFlat Screens, not yet on the PC tho. PM your links to add you :)

a little update... I got 4 Done for the PC, I need 6 more. I got 4 Done for the Flatscreen (Not the same from the PC, just one) and I got 1 Done for the Ipod I need 4 more :)

In total I need 12 more people :)

Pretty good within 10 days no?

sherdog75 said:
Is this Thing closed now that you have your **** Fran?

No.

Robotical_World said:
Why the hell didn't add my link.

What are you talking about, you only signed up on the Computer thing. If you signed under sherdog, PM him and tell him to PM me to Confirm.

Status
Not open for further replies.