Finally a company that cares about you. Yes we do. Once in a lifetime XMAS Offer!

H4G-Kushal

• One Full Year of Free Reseller Hosting.
  • 30% Recurring Discount. Free Package Upgrade.
  • 60% Discount on your invoice. Free Upgrade.

Well then, your search ends here!

+++Presenting – Host4Geeks+++

A company run by a friendly group of geeks, striving to provide services of unprecedented quality at extremely affordable prices. A company run by real humans and not robots. A company that values its customers more than it’s profits. Host4Geeks is a company for you, the people.
www.host4geeks.com

We do not see you as $$$

It is not the employer who pays the wages. Employers only handle the money. It is the customer who pays the wages.
-Henry Ford

At Host4Geeks, we see our customers as guests into our home. We value your hard-earned money. When you buy a hosting package from us, you are not just paying us- you are trusting us with your websites and your online identity and it is our moral responsibility that we live up to your trust and expectations and frankly speaking we quite often surpass it.

So what’s special?

Well the holiday season is on and we have also launched our brand new shiny website recently. So why not have a little celebration? And what better way to celebrate than to invite new guests? Hence, for a very limited time, not one, not two but three exciting offers!

1. One Full Year of Free Reseller Hosting- When you order any of our reseller hosting packages and opt for a yearly payment term. Your second year of hosting will be absolutely FREE!

CODE: Raise a ticket in the Sales Department after order.

2. 30% Recurring Discount + Package Upgrade- Order any of our reseller hosting packages and get 30% recurring discount on the price for your entire term.Also receive a free upgrade to the next package!

CODE: XMAS2012 Post a reply to this thread to receive your upgrade after order.

3. 60% OFF on your invoice + Package Upgrade- Order any of our reseller hosting packages and get a 60% OFF on your first invoice valid on all poyment terms, be it monthly, yearly or triennially.Also receive a free upgrade to the next package!

CODE: XMAS60OFF Post a reply to this thread to receive your upgrade after order.

Free migration service

When you migrate to Host4Geeks, we will take care of the move for you. All your files, user accounts, databases & settings right into your new home. Be it 1 cPanel account or 100 cPanel accounts, we will move them all without any additional charges.

What else?

Well, let’s talk you about a few features of ours.

Our reseller accounts are fully feature packed, we make sure you do not have to hop different places to start your web hosting business, we provide them all in one place.

Discounted BoxBilling and WHMCS License

A billing system is the single most important factor when starting your business, it is the core of your business and support. We have tied up with BoxBilling and WHMCS to provide you with discounted licenses for both BoxBilling and WHMCS. We provide you with a BoxBilling Pro License at just $3.95 /mo and WHMCS (branded) license at- $12.95 /mo.

Actual price of BoxBilling Pro: $5.95 /mo
Actual price of WHMCS: $15.95 /mo

Free SSL Certificate

Security! Security! Security! We cannot stress on it enough. Make sure all your transactions with your customers are secure. That is why, we offer a Free SSL Certificate with all our reseller hosting packages when you pay on a annual, biennial or triennial basis.

Domain & SSL Reseller Account

Come on, we all know that selling just Web Hosting isn’t enough. What about the clients looking for a domain? Or a SSL Certificate? Would you want to miss out on them? Of course not. Take advantage of the free Domain & SSL Reseller account we provide with all our packages and sell domains & SSLs right off your website.

MaxMind minFraud

Do you want to risk your business by providing services to the guy who will exploit your account for a month and then put on a charge back? No, right? We’ve taken care of this, with our free minFraud account form MaxMind which is available to all our reseller clients.

Other features:

• Nginx Web Server
  • Free Integrated Cloudflare
  • Attracta SEO Integrated into cPanel
  • Free Legal Document Templates
  • Free cPanel Video Tutorials for your customers
  • Free Knowledgebase articles
  • Free daily offsite backups with cPanel plugin. Your client’s can restore their accounts themselves right from their cPanel.
  • Memcached
  • Free Breezi Website Builder
  • Free Website Templates
  • Free leading ebooks on Marketing & Branding

So, the most important thing. What about your support?

The goal as a company is to have customer service that is not just the best but legendary.
Sam Walton​

At Host4Geeks, our clients are our primary asset. You come ahead of everything else here. We promise a customer service experience that you will just fall in love with. We are here 24/7 and 365 days always ready to help you and solve your problems. Be it general advice or an emergency situation at 2:00 AM in the morning, our support is just a click away.

Tired of one-line pat answers?

We here at Host4Geeks do not employ robots to handle our support department. We employ real humans who have the capability to answer your questions thoroughly and make sure you always receive accurate answers. You will only receive quality replies that are tailored to your issue.

20 Minutes Average Response Times!

Let me share a few screenshot’s from our Support system that shows our response times:

Now the plans!
Details about each plan can be found here: http://www.host4geeks.com/reseller/

RS- S

Disk Space: 10GB (Free upgrade to 30GB)
Monthly bandwidth: 100GB (Free upgrade to 500GB)
cPanel Accounts Allowed: Unlimited
Softaculous
SSH Access available
Daily Backups
The other features have already been listed above…

Original Pricing before any offer.
Monthly: $ 7.95
Yearly: $ 7.59
Biennial: $ 7.24
Triennial: $ 6.76

ORDER NOW

RS- M

Disk Space: 30GB (Free upgrade to 50GB)
Monthly bandwidth: 500GB (Free upgrade to 700GB)
Softaculous
SSH Access available
Daily Backups

Monthly: $ 9.95
Yearly: $ 9.47
Biennial: $ 9.24
Triennial: $ 8.76

ORDER NOW

RS- XL

Disk Space: 50GB (Free upgrade to 80GB)
Monthly bandwidth: 700GB (Free upgrade to 1000GB)
Softaculous
SSH Access available
Daily Backups

Monthly: $ 14.95
Yearly: $ 14.47
Biennial: $ 14.24
Triennial: $ 13.76

ORDER NOW

RS- XXL

Disk Space: 80GB
Monthly bandwidth: 1000GB
Softaculous
SSH Access available
Daily Backups

Monthly: $ 18.95
Yearly: $ 18.47
Biennial: $ 18.24
Triennial: $ 17.76

ORDER NOW

Server Location: Orlando, Florida
Test IP: 66.7.222.160

What are our client’s saying?

ALL PACKAGES COME WITH 7 DAYS NO QUESTIONS ASKED MONEY BACK GUARANTEE!

For any questions or queries feel free to drop me a PM or email at: sales@host4geeks.com
We are always here for you :)

Offers cannot be combined together, only one offer may be applied for.

-
Host4GeeksHosting powered by geeks, enhanced with a scoop of love and awesomeness.
[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE]

Host4Geeks was founded in early 2012 with a motive to deliver affordable hosting solutions without compromising on quality. We were tired of people frustrated and disappointed with their webhosting provider and expressing their disappointment via various forums and blogs. So, we wanted to build a company that focused on customers and customer service from the ground up.

That is when the idea of Host4Geeks came up. “Host4Geeks” is not just a brand any longer with in a very short span of time it has become an industry standard in terms on quality of service and customer support. We wanted to build a company that literally “loved” their customers and provided them with an experience they would keep coming back for.

And surprisingly after a very short time we are glad that we have become successful is doing so and will continue to strive and word hark to raise the bar for the industry.

Reviews:
I was approached by host4geeks via twitter after I had tweeted about problems with my current host provider. I was currently halfway through a hosting plan from my pervious provider, but kept coming up against bandwidth and usage problems – which have been a big issue, since I run my own business through my website. However after doing the maths I realised that even if I subscribed to host4geeks whilst half way through my previous hosting plan, I would still be saving money, and even better...getting a better deal.

Jamie in sales was excellent at talking me through the package and services provided, and even guided me through the checkout process (which is so simple it wasn’t really needed – but I do like a good geeky chat). I also added the “one off migration” tool to the package so that I could relax whilst host4geeks moved my website from my previous service to their shiny new one.

The service I received was excellent throughout. I was always kept up to date with what was going on, and migration of my site which also included updates and bug fixes (I had been using wordpress, but had come across several php errors that I could not resolve with my previous hosts) was simple and effective!

Overall an excellent service and an extremely competitive price; I will be recommending host4geeks to future clients and friends.
~ Sam C.

'Justin' was fantastic, answered loads of questions and migrated me from my old domain within the hour. Nice to talk to as well!
- Jamie Basset

Very please with our hosting here: “@Host4Geeks
- @sitedesignHQ