Finally bit the bullet

FatalSw1tch

Yes as of today I will be moving away from Ev1Servers.:cool: They have become very bad in my opinion and thus made my partner and I move over to dinix. So far so good, will be letting you guys know as I go along.

Congrats ;)
I have actually heard a lot of people saying about EV1 going downhill but I don't have any personal experience with them, they were on my list when I got the new dedicated but I read too many bad things.
I dediced to go with a company using ThePlanet DC and they have been pretty good.
Looking forward to hearing what you think of dinix

So far John they have really done more then I have expected them to do. I have had some problems getting my Fantastico Licence installed and they have been helping without any problems.

I love their SLA and what it says it gaurantees :D

John Diver said:
Congrats ;)
I have actually heard a lot of people saying about EV1 going downhill but I don't have any personal experience with them, they were on my list when I got the new dedicated but I read too many bad things.
I dediced to go with a company using ThePlanet DC and they have been pretty good.
Looking forward to hearing what you think of dinix

TMS perhaps? A good outfit...

Hey Fastswitch,

Congrats on your move !!!

From someone that recently migrated - Im sure you had a few sleepless nights - sit back, relax and catch up on some sleep :D

Hey Loren, Yes please keep us up to date in Dinix, they are one of the companies I recently looked into and the only reviews I found were recent so will love to see how they do as time goes on.