FireFox users

winnopeg

Well, everyone uses FireFox. If you don't, go get it. :p For those of you who do have it though, what tabs do you have open right now? I currently have this place, Forumer.com, my forums, my website and imageshack.us. What about you?

The funny thing about this is I always forget to use the tab system, I continue to open up new browser windows. One of these days I will remember to use it.

lol, i sometimes open around more than 10 tabs on my FF browser, and sometimes, when I want to close one of them, I right click on the tab and click on "Close Other Tabs" and dangg!! I pull my hair for 10 minutes than..lol

btw, right now, I have this forum, Sitepoint and Yahoo Mail

Love FF, love the tabs... Right now I've got GMail, this forum, WHT, cPanel for a client site I manage, my mail marketing admin interface, two instances Angel.com (testing their toll free service)

TheReason said:
The funny thing about this is I always forget to use the tab system, I continue to open up new browser windows. One of these days I will remember to use it.
I think this is the best part about firefox tab'ed browsing makes everything so much easier it isn't a struggle to remember which page is which with alot of windows up and these little crunched up IE windows.

Tabbed browsing is amazing, one of the best features to come out of FF for sure... Such I shame microsoft have taken the idea and shoved it into the new Internet Explorer for Windows Vista, it's much better with FF anyways! :D

atm I have this forum, gmail, google, bbc news, the dr who site, fat-pie.com (Devvo - http://fat-pie.com/chavs.htm - gotta check it out of you havn't already) and my site open. Totally amazing feature, i'd have a full toolbar if it wasn't for FF ;)

right now?
from left to right:
A new section of my site I'm working on, this site, PHPMyAdmin, and PHPMyAdmin (yes, two tabs of it)

well obviously i have too have this site open and i have sitepoint, webmaster world, webmaster talk, digitalforum plus another 12-13 browsers doing stuff....i normally have dreamweaver and outlook express open 24/7 and windows media player you need that little bit of entertainment :cool:

Unforgiven said:
FF owns me, i love the tabbed browsing, never thought i'd use it as much as i do

The tabbed browsing is great... normally I would have like 20 IE's on my desktop but with FF it's all in the one .... yeah thats a great feature.

Hey winnopeg,
Great thread to post in. I have been using Internet Explorer for a while until about a little less then a year ago. I used firefox at a friends house and heard it was much better then Internet Explorer, so I tried it out. Well he was right! Internet Explorer looks like garbage compared to FireFox! Much more safer and faster.