ZFN.US / zfn.us
Y0U.US / y0u.us
V8P.NET / v8p.net
V8P.ORG / v8p.org
L8L.ORG / l8l.org
S8S.ORG / s8s.org
V1V.ORG / v1v.org
V1V.US / v1v.us

6 domains has been appraised by FinalAppraisal.com, you can check them here: http://www.finalappraisal.com/13bentodegier210805.html

They are expensive, but i want to sell them all for $500 USD

Payment can be via PayPal

Last edited:
FinalAppraisal.com? They have been in business for less than 9 days and have a private WHOIS registration. Why don't you have these domain names appraised at a more credible place like sedo if they are supposedly worth $3000?

Well, everybody told me about them, they have good support and i trust them,
and these domains worth more then $500.
but i want to sell them for this price.

Last edited:
In addition to the fact that they all have been registered within the past 2 days, they have no traffic, no search engine placement, and no meaning. All of that can be added up to no value. That would mean that you can expect someone to pay $71.60 for all 8 (which is 8x $8.95 - common domain price). If you still think that you can make $3000 off of these three letter, meaningless, non ".com" domains, be my guest, but nobody will buy them from you - I can guarantee that. Your little scheme to make a quick buck 1) has been figured out, 2) has failed, and 3) was a pretty bad idea to begin with.

Good luck!

Didoz said:
Well, everybody told me about them, they have good support and i trust them,
and these domains worth more then $500.
but i want to sell them for this price.

Who is "everybody" and how did they hear about this company?

From here this looks like poor judgement at best and an attempt to defraud at worst.

This company hasn't been in business long enough for any credibility and the fact that you just happened to show up here and happened to be using this unknown appraisal company makes your offer dubious at best.

Perhaps you could provide a more tangible appraisal from a reputable company and then come back with an adjusted price.

I will offer you $2.00 per domain name to get the ball rolling.

Didoz said:
but i don't care what you say

Actually you should care what he says, because he's right.

I heard some great words of wisdom this evening. "Not everyone has to be smart, they only need to listen to smart people. Those that are terminally dumb will hear smart advice, but not follow it."

Seeing that some of the smartest people on this forum have pretty much given you good advice, and you've decided to ignore them I dont think youd sell those domains for $100, mind 3000.

edit:400th post :thankyou:

Ok, guys thank you all.
Please delete the thread here, BAN ME, i don't care.
Too bad, there is mods like this, you should support your users, not to tell them in an UNDIRECT WAY, please leave!
you should PM me about these details not to post them here.

Last edited:
No one asked you to leave.
The job of a moderator is to point out things that may be harmful to the community.

When someone comes here claiming to have domains worth many thousands of dollars, based on a very questionable appraisal source, it is the job of the mods to point out the facts.

You got the same response on all of the forums you posted this sale on.

Don't blame the messenger.

3 Letters Domain Names does not make the domains so valuable.... it's about traffic.... you could buy a 2 letter domain name with no-one going on it and it can still be worth the value of the registeration.

This is an easy Scheme for usually youngsters... trying to make a quick buck or in this case hundreads... and these Schemes get's found out rather quickly... The Moderators and Users are smart and know what people do here... and they want to make the community "clean" as possible.

But Checking Whois Source looks like he is now selling them for $60 a piece at Sedo.

Last edited:
Upon said that... none of us are beating you down we are being honest...
As for FinalAppraisal.com

This was the information that that the domain was registered before it was changed with private Whois was something like this:

Admin Name........... Derek Barbier
Admin Address........ 1126 woodland Avenue Suite 4.00
Admin Address........
Admin Address........ Verdun
Admin Address........ h4h1v9
Admin Address........ quebec
Admin Address........ CANADA
Admin Email..........
Admin Phone.......... +1.15147667218
Admin Fax............

Grammar :p

Well, yeh guys, ok thanks, i liked you :)
but my point is that, it's the first time that i appraised domains, so i just searched google for some appraisal sites, i found finalapraisal and i asked 3 friends, they said they are good, so i appraised with them, and you have the details above... if some one found these prices, don't you sell them with high price ?...
But thanks for you all that you told me they are new, i didn't notice that, stupid me :p
any way thanks for you all guys :) and now the prices are down :p $26 for each domain, $17 appraisal + $ 9 domain registrantion = $26 (at least i want to get the money that i paid them :( )
I'm sorry if i was angry.

Thanks for your advise :)

Last edited:
It's unfortunate that they gave you bad advice Didoz.

Don't be so quick to automatically drop your domains to cost value though.

There are people out there that will bid on 3 character domains.
If you are patient and find the right buyers you still may be able to make a profit.