[FOR SALE] HeroHost.co.uk and HeroSoft.co.uk Businesses

Jamesking56

Hi,

I want to sell my Hosting Company HeroHost.co.uk and my Website Development Company HeroSoft.co.uk.

Here is what you get:

HeroHost
HeroHost.co.uk (123-reg Expires 5th March 2012)
HeroHost Logo + Source (Fireworks png)
HeroHost website layout (Wordpress)
HeroHost Live Support all setup (Livezilla)
Custom branded cPanel theme and suspended page etc. (Alpha Server)
WHMCS Installed and setup (Requires License)
HeroHost's Alpha Server (cPanel/WHM £7 per month Tech-Hosts)
Custom Nameservers (Alpha Server)
Dedicated IP (Alpha Server)
HeroHost's Beta Server (DirectAdmin Free Reseller)
HeroHost's Gamma Server (Shoutcast Reseller DialaHost £4 per month)
HeroHost.uk.to (Free Domain Forever!) + TheHostingTool (FREE) (For Free accounts)

HeroSoft
HeroSoft.co.uk (123-reg Expires 22nd August 2012)
HeroSoft Logo + Source

Please reply with your offers below and feel free to poke around the site. You can pay me via PayPal and I will move over the businesses.

You will need a 123-reg account so I can move over domains and accounts on my server's hosting companies.

Best offer gets it (Bidding War! :smash:).

Well I have 30 Free Clients, 5 Trial Clients (Free trial for 15 days) and 0 paying clients.

All HeroHost needs is marketing to boost it. I ran out of money when I needed marketing.

well i emailed him to see if these were still for sale and got an email back regarding the domain HeroSoft.co.uk only.

"I will charge £30 for this domain if you wish for me to transfer this over for you."

this domain was only Registered on: 22-Aug-2010 with a Renewal date: 22-Aug-2012 through 123-reg who charge £2.99 a year for a .co.uk domain, so for a domain that is 8 months old and without any site etc he wants 10 x the registrars annual charge.

well i emailed him to see if these were still for sale and got an email back regarding the domain HeroSoft.co.uk only.

"I will charge £30 for this domain if you wish for me to transfer this over for you."

this domain was only Registered on: 22-Aug-2010 with a Renewal date: 22-Aug-2012 through 123-reg who charge £2.99 a year for a .co.uk domain, so for a domain that is 8 months old and without any site etc he wants 10 x the registrars annual charge.

The seller has the right to ask for the amount he/she wants.

he now says

Hello,

That offer has expired and now only the domain is for sale.

This offer is for the early release of this domain, if you choose not to purchase then you'll have to wait till March 2012 to register this domain yourself.

The price is set now at £25 and I won't be changing this.

Regards,

James King
Web Developer

I am not sure whether it is a question or a comment, but it is pretty simple:

If you want the name, either buy it or wait for it to drop.
If you do not want the name, don't buy it.

:)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mikstrahost