Forex VPS Niche

CocoaHost-Mike

Any known host for forex EA VPS? windows of course. It is too complicated for a forex player to install stuff like wine and etc on linux. Is this a big niche market?

If it is complicated, I don't think that there is a market. As there are many easy to use and maintain solutions on the market.

For a niche market, I think it is fairly large. A simple Google search for forex EA VPS reveals a ton of providers. For an extended keyword phrase, this search returned nearly 600,000 results on Google.
Good luck :D

You can intall forex EA on any VPS but it may be best for you to look into a provider that specializes in it. Just search google, there are plenty :)

I have heard about it somewhere. Forex traders actually use some auto trader or similar software to trade forex and use VPS.

It's specialized hosting software and the vps itself needs to be very reliable. Some of these guys are moving lots of $$ and if they are "offline" when a trade is to be executed they can lose a lot of money.

If you are planning to go into this you need to really consider the reliability of the service and have solid TOS and SLA in place.

You'll also want to get geographically close to the exchange on which you're trading, those customer prefer lower latency.

It's specialized hosting software and the vps itself needs to be very reliable. Some of these guys are moving lots of $$ and if they are "offline" when a trade is to be executed they can lose a lot of money.

If you are planning to go into this you need to really consider the reliability of the service and have solid TOS and SLA in place.
Coolraul is absolutely right - but I don't think any provider's TOS or SLA will cover Forex losses. Be very careful selecting a host with proven uptime and reliability.

Great niche, that's the only one I know of.

Of course you also have to look into the specs, anyone is able to brand themselves a specific way and any hosts is also able to host online trading software.

I would just see what the minimum specifications for the player is and look for a VPS that meets those standards and install it yourself.