forum hosting reqd asap

Status
Not open for further replies.

bosky101

my site located @ - www.tech-arena.com
forums located @ - forums.tech-arena.com

Planning to go with large account which costs 20$ per month, will be upgrading in few months again (max 3 months) to 30$ account.
My requirements are as follows:

1. Security on server. (as this is a shared hosting)
2. Backups provision
3. Port 119 for newsgroups integration, i am using this port to fetch/send news posts only from Microsoft Servers.
4. 10 mysql db
5. Atleast 200 subdomains/email/ftp
6. How many additional domains are provided ? i have 5 other domain names registered which needs to be redirected to www.tech-arena.com
7. I am having cpanel access to my site, can you people do the complete transfer/setup for us ?
setting ftp accounts, subdomains, email accounts again ?
8. Phone support/email support is 24*7
9. Do i get a shared SSL too ?
10. I will be upgrading to dedicated server when i have my store up do we have provision for dedicated servers ?
11. Any other details, will be posted on reply to this message.

Please reply asap, as my current hosting provider is proving unreliable and i need to migrate ASAP within a week max.

bosky,
For $20.95 per month I could give you 8GB of storage with 90GB of transfer per month. This comes with two static IP addresses, cPanel/WHM and additional static IPs are only 75 cents per month per IP.

We do not provide SSL certificates but support them. You get unlimited subdomains/e-mail/ftp accounts. We can transfer all your files from your current server to our servers at no additional charge. There is, however, a one time $20 setup fee. Should you choose to upgrade your plan, or move to a dedicated server there would not be another one time fee.

You will have my personal cell phone number - I use Verizon Wireless and have national coverage so wherever I'm at, you can get a hold of ME. Even if it's 3AM. :)

Let me know if you are interested, and have a good Holiday.

Regards,

John "Exon" Pinkerton
exon@exonnet.net
http://www.ExonNet.net

Last edited:
Dude, save yourself the trouble and set up a signeture please. Its kinda a rule, but its also something that makes your life a bit easier... Just some friendly advice, before one of the ops spot it...Not that they are scary or anything...well...maybe ldcdc...he's kinda scary *ducks*

~Equinox

MOD NOTE: Post removed. Please post custom quotes only. Just linking to your web site is not allowed. Please consult the Hosting Requests rules before posting.

We rely on your further cooperation.

Status
Not open for further replies.