Free Host Needs Sponsor

HostFuse

Hello,

I run a free webhosting company but we have ran out of resources lately because our previous host can no longer manage us due to closing. We are looking for a new sponsor that could give us a reseller or dedicated account to keep our free hosting services alive. We will offer advertising in our site in return. As this will be a free hosting website, expect to see a lot of visitors.

In addition to some ads, we will offer you as an "alternative" for our free hosting offers. We will place a "Paid Hosting" section on our site which will feature some things about your company and your offered hosting plans.

Please view this screenshot to see our site and some detailed explanations about the ad spaces. Thank you so much and I hope you consider this request.

Screenshot: View Here!

I think it would be to the benefit of interested hosting companies if you could also state the resources used at the moment, alongside your forecast for them.

Space, Bandwidth, Stats is something all of them will ask for.

Good luck,

I'm not sure if Hostfuse is still around, but surely he has found something by now.
Original post is over 2 months old.