Free Link Exchange

jmatos

Is it successful? Would you or have you done this? Does anyone know any good companies to use to excahange links? I tried a few and pasted the html code into my page, and the link worked. When the robot scrubbed my site they said the link wasnt working or wasnt found.

Any suggestions for successful backlinks? Other than forums of course

They work but it's quite hard to track the others.
Track: see if your links are still available on those sites.
But the system works.

I am actually starting an SEO site as a division of Fat Daddy Web Hosting. The site will have a link page for random links, Paid hosting links, and ad free hosting links. I am also planning on having a page for web designers to link to. This is in addition to our content of course.

Few companies are use link Exchange process to use foe link building. It is a old technique of link building. Today people or webmasters are use more Forum posting, Article marketing, Blog posting and commenting... etc.

Backlinks are important in seo in increase the page rank in Google, but is PR a major factor for getting your website higher in search results? I'm doubt...

Yes there are number of sites available at online and providing free link exchange services. You can find them by adding "free link exchange sites"

link exchange is still advised to get backlinks quickly. but it's hard to get free exchange on high rank websites.

Link Exchange programs are not a productive use of your time or money. There are more efficient ways to get links, even to get trades.

Having links to other websites, might direct your traffic away from your website. Search Engines understand that you can not control inbound links however they do expect you to control your outbound links. By linking to a dodgy site might have a negative impact on your website.

I also prefer to direct link exchange other than 2 ways or 3 ways because it's hard to track, but seems more and more people like to get links from HIGHT pr website and offer poor quality outbound links.