free multiple domain pointers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hostwebs

Who know which hosting provide multiple domain pointers for free? I use Globat, but it cost me $12 per pointer.

I would look for a provider you like then email them to find out if they charge for such a service.

My hosting company has unlimited domain pointers for free. PM if you would like more info.

AvidNewMedia offers unlimited addon domains, and parked domains.

Is there a specific budget, space, bandwidth requirement you're looking for?

I use Globat because its huge space - 2500MB, 75GB bandwidth... I hope can get big bandwidth and price around $5/pm.

Are you saying you want more than 75GB of bandwidth for $5/month?!!

If you actually find that package......RUN from them, and don't look back!

I'm actually signed up onto that package three times. It is undistuputedly overselling, but I have run up to 60gigs in 1 months without a single problem. To be honest it was file sharing, but it didn't cap out and seemed to work 100%. The only thing I can say is that it is not 75gigs a month, but rather 2500megs a day, which allows you to move your entire hosting package in one day.
I've had a good experience thus far and will continue to host www.playbypostrpgs.com/realms with them. I know this site is small and insignifcant, but I use the package for "other" purposes (totally legal of course *smile*).
Regards,
~Equinox

I'm quite certain that many "blatantly overselling hosts" have no problem letting users use the bandwidth they're promised. The real problem is that the server resources abuse threshold is lower with those hosts. File distributing will be OK, forum hosting... I don't think so.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.