Free Pgs

I don't think its worth explaining the unmetered bandwidth to you. Do some research around here and you will quickly learn. I also wouldn't trust anything thats "One-Time" payment.

One-time payment? :uhh: I would not go with any host that has its customers pay one time. Dedicated servers are usually paid for monthly, and it would seem like it would be hard to pay the bills with a one-time payment.

Unmetered bandwidth! :smash: This forum has enough articles about that. It simply is not good for you or the host. Bandwidth is something that hosts need to pay for and I am certain that FreePgs.com would not be able to offer a large site the amount of bandwidth it needs.

I wonder why the support forums seem like they are so filled up.

Two red flags in their TOS:

8. FreePgs.com will not be liable for any of its services. We have the right to cancel our service at any time, and we will not be liable for any files that are lost and/or corrupted which may occur from a system crash or hard disk failure. To the full extent permissible under the applicable law, FreePgs.com shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages resulting from the use or inability to use FreePgs.com services.

11. FreePgs may place limits on the amount of bandwidth, server disk space, and other system resources used by the USER for various services, and may halt or limit services if the USER's account exceeds such limits. FreePgs may allow paid upgrades to increase such limits.

Last edited:
Pity that hosting companies are actually allowed to do things like that. It should be blaitantly illegal.

I agree with you. There are limits to everything, and it's unfortunate that the limits are discovered by unsuspecting users after they have already paid for their hosting fees.

There is a difference between unlimited and unmetered though - but in this case this host doesn't seem very trustworthy.