Free Stuff including Sony Flatscreens, $250, Dell Computers...

Francisco

JOIN THE CONGA!!! TO GET FREE REFERALS

*** EDITED*** (added conga link)

I would like to reffer you to some sites where you can get a Free Apple Ipod, 27" SONY WEGA, Pentium 4 Dell Computers, etc. These sites are ran by a so called Company "Gratis Internet", this advertising company is registered on BBB (Best business Bureau) and it doesn't have any complains as of yet. They also have a phone number. Most of you people would say "This guy is a Moderator here and is spamming this..." well, I wouldn't posted this if it didn't worked. I got 3 friends that have Completed what needs to be done to get an Apple Ipod and a 27" SONY WEGA, and they received it. Yes, Shocking. It's not a scam as most people would say. It has also an Article on WIRED.com about it, and the site appeared on CNN. (I don't have that link)

Now, there is a catch... As almost free things are, but hold on... It doesn't limit you so much, like if you had to pay $200 BEFORE you get the actual stuff. The catch is:

*You need to be an US Resident or have an US Address in order to receive the item
*You need to have a CREDIT CARD, you need to complete an offer of their Advertisers in order to get the Actual free item
*You need to tell (reffer) your friends/family to complete the offer to get the item

I will try to explain the "why?":
1) Gratis Internet will place an order thru eCost or another kind of Online Retailer and they will send your Free Item (PC, Ipod or TV) thru UPS using GROUND Shipping. They don't ship internationaly and Gratis Internet Advertisers such as AOL (America Online) is targeting USA.
2) After you signup to one of their sites which are legit (I say legit cause my friends got his 20Gb Apple Ipod) you need to complete an "offer" I completed the "Infone" offer, it's a calling card, no montly costs, no setup costs. Anything and you get $10 at Amazon.com!
*Note if you signup to the AOL Free trial for 45 Days, after they credit your account you can call them and cancel so they won't bill you after the 45 days.
3) Gratis Internet (Owners of the sites) use MediaPlex and other advertising companies that pays "Per Lead" meaning Signup. Each time you signup even for a Silly offer, Gratis Internet Receives $50, with this they buy your ipod later, of course they get a better price than retail and get some $$ out of it.

Now, Gratis Internet first started the site to get Free Apple Ipods after their sucessful site of the Ipods, they started more sites, based on the same Template as Free Ipods. One of the sites offers you a 27" SONY WEGA and the other site is offering Free Computers (HP, Dell...) without monitor except for the Dell Dimension that comes with a 17" Monitor.

Now, as courtesy of my Friend I will post his pictures... This convinced me to join and do the same...

ALL Gratis Internet Sites (Where you can get the Free Apple Ipod, Free Computer, 27" SONY WEGA) uses the same system, these instructions will help you completing the offers for all their sites (note that the sites Refferals needed number varies).

How to get your Free Item from Gratis Internet WebSites?

The first step you need to do is to Signup on one of their Sites depending on what do you want (Apple Ipod, 27" SONY WEGA, Computer) the signup links will change. Note that you can SIGNUP for ALL THE SITES they run but you have to complete one offer on EACH of them. The signup links are on the bottom of this thread.

When you signup, on the first page it says "START HERE" put your eMail address and a password, after that they will ask you where to send your Free Item (Must be an US Address). You can change this when you place the order for the ipod. After that they will start asking you some questions, since I'm just interested in getting my free item and I'm already signed up. I just close the window, go to my eMail Inbox, verify my eMail and make an offer.

2) *IF YOU Want to see the questions and not go directly to your email and verify...* Click No to the survey questions (there are quite a few!)

3) Complete an online offer! I chose the AOL option (CC required) and simply cancelled when I was credited. I recommend the Infone offer that gives you $10 gift cert at Amazon.com

4) Once you completed the offer Wait 1-5 days for your account to be credited.

5) Start Reffering People to thier page to signup, show them the proof and most likely they will signup. You can eMail them from the Gratis Internet Sites, on the Reffer tab. You need to Reffer 5 People to get an Apple Ipod, 8 People to get the 27" SONY WEGA, and 10 People for the full computer from dell.

Once your 5 friends complete an offer, you will then get to enter shipping information on where to send your free item!

Note: There are a number of different ways to complete an online offer. The easiest two ways would be to sign up for a free AOL 45-day trial and simply cancel before 45-days are up so you do not get charged, or you can simply purchase a video from "Video Professor" for a total of $7.00. This is nothing compared to the $500.00 T.V you will receive! To sign up for the AOL offer, you will need to enter valid CC information, however you do NOT get charged. Simply order it, wait 5 days for your account to be credited, then simply call 1-800-392-5180 and ask to cancel your account. You will not be charged anything. To sign up for the Video Professor, you will simply need to enter your credit card information as well, and you will be charged $7.00. I STILL RECOMEND INFONE Offer.

As I said before you can signup for the Free Apple Ipods and the other Gratis Internet Sites, where you can get a Computer or a 27" SONY WEGA or all of them.

If you want more details...

*FREE APPLE IPODS Webpage
*FREE Computers from Gratis Internet
*FREE SONY WEGA 27" From Gratis Internet

JOIN THE CONGA!!! TO GET FREE REFERALS

Francisco, are you sure that your Credit Card details aren't shared?
I wouldn't like to take part in something like this, would just be weary about my information being shared with others..

Stephen said:
Francisco, are you sure that your Credit Card details aren't shared?
I wouldn't like to take part in something like this, would just be weary about my information being shared with others..

Yes, I'm positive it's not, when you click on an offer it opends a website gratisinternet.com/offer.aspx&offerID=2 (or whatever) and redirects you to the advertiser page to signup...

You are free to do it if you would like to, I'm in no way forcing you or any members to join.

Okay, a friend send me some pics of his SONY WEGA 27".... if you look at the Invoice their Advertiser AMAZON.com paid for the invoice...

A close up to the offers, so you can decide where to go, I RECOMMEND INFONE...

AOL Broadband :
Completion Time: Usually 1 business day to complete (fastest reported is 4 hours, longest reported is 3 days)
Requires credit card for verification (no payment made). Free offer lasts 45 days - cancel anytime within the 45 days.
To Cancel: Call the irritating AOL sales people at 1 800 827 6364. They will try to make it hard for you to cancel, when will they learn that NO means NO? Take a look here: http://www.heferito.com/aohell-testimonials.asp

AOL with MusicNet :
Usually 1 business day to complete (fastest reported is 2 hours, longest is 9 days)
Free trial of AOL's 9.0 service plus Free Unlimited Music Downloads from MusicNet for 30 Days.
To Cancel: Call the irritating AOL sales people at 1 800 827 6364

VideoProfessor :
Completion Time: Fastest Reported is instant completion
Quote: "Fill form and pay $6.95 shipping. Requires a valid credit card. You will be credited immediately!"
Small Print: "After your 10-day free trial, if you decide to keep the complete set, we'll conveniently bill your credit card just $69.95. Or simply call our customer care number at 1-800-525-7763 if you decide to return any one of the lessons"
To Cancel: Call 1-800-525-7763. You can also return everything within 10 days for a full Shipping and Processing refund.

GM Card :
Completion Time: Unknown
Get approved for a GM credit card.
To Cancel: N/A

Columbia House DVD :
Cancel within 10 days or you're stuck with a 2 year subscription (requires you to buy 5 full price DVDs!)
Quote: "Register for the offer. You will be credited within 2-4 days."
Small Print: "You get 5 DVDs for 49¢ each with Free Shipping! As a Club member, all you need to do is buy 5 more movies in the next 2 years at regular Club prices (currently as low as $19.95 plus shipping and processing).
Your introductory package is sent on a 10-day trial basis and includes complete details and your Membership Agreement. If you are not completely satisfied, to cancel your membership just return that package at our expense within 10 days, and we will credit your account."
To Cancel: no details known

New York Times :
Quote: "Your account will be credited upon subscription. Valid credit card required. You may cancel at any time and pay only for the papers received. Please allow 3 to 5 days for your account to be credited."

White Smile :
Completion Time: Fastest reported is instant completion
Quote: "User must purchase (w/ credit card or checking account) the $6.95 trial offer. You will receive credit of completion in 1 - 2 days."
Small Print: "If you do not cancel the subscription within two weeks of registration, you will begin receiving the Product on a monthly basis at a cost per shipment of $49.95, plus $6.95 for shipping and handling."
To Cancel: Email customer support to request cancellation. *CAUTION- A few people have complained that WhiteSmile haven't been responding to their emailed cancellation requests.

eBay : NO LONGER AVAILABLE
Completion Time: Fastest reported is 1 day, usually takes several.
Quote: "Due to suspicion of frauding the ebay offer, Gratis Internet has had to pull the eBay offer down. It is unclear right now whether or not this offer will come back any time soon. Please try one of the other offers listed on the site... and remember only try the one(s) you are seriously interested in trying. Gratis Internet will go away if enough people are not really interested in the advertisers and just cancel right away..."

Nexiderm :
Quote: "Sign-up for the free 14 day trial and pay shipping and handling. You will receive credit within 1-3 days."
Small Print: Pay $5.95 for shipping of your free trial. If you don't cancel and return the unused portion of your trial within the first month you will be charged $54.90 for every following month until you cancel.

Real Rhapsody :
Completion Time: 1 business day (longest reported is 3 days)
Quote: "Sign up for a 14 day free trial. You will be credited in 1-2 days."
Rhapsody is an 'on-demand' music service - it lets you stream the music from the internet or pay $0.79 per song to burn to a CD.
Small Print: To avoid the monthly US$9.95 RealRhapsody membership fee after your trial has expired, just call to cancel any time within the 14 day trial period.
To Cancel: To unsubscribe, please call customer service at 866-212-9446. Originally, there was an option to cancel your subscription using the Rhapsody software itself, but it has been removed.

Miracle Burn :
Sign up for this 14 day free trial and get charged $5.95 for shipping for one weeks worth of MiracleBurn weight loss supplement. If you don't cancel within 14 days you'll be charged $39.95 (for 1 bottle) a month for it.

BMG Music Service :
No details available

PetCare RX :
No details available

Trim Life :
14 day trial of this weight loss formula. You get a weeks worth of free samples and are charged $5.95 for shipping. Cancel within 14 days or get charged $58.90 per month!

Feel Serenity :
30 day free trial supply of Serenity™ (a happy pill of lithium and orotate, more than likely just a placebo). Cancel within 30 days or be charged $39.99 a month
To Cancel: e-mail cancel@feelserenity.com or call 1-800-515-1070.

Ancestry.com :
Completion Time: Instant
14 day free trial. This offer will appear as complete in seconds!
To Cancel: Call Ancestry at 1-800-262-3787 at least two days before the renewal date for the cancellation to be effective.
HawkBurn had this to say: "I canceled this morning, you press prompt #4.. tell the lady you want to cancel.. give an excuse such as "My grandma told me more than I could find at the site" Be nice and considerate, and the lady only asks once if she can give some "search tips" but just kindly say no thanks and she gives you the confirmation number of your cancellation and your all set. Excellent. Much better than cancelling with the AOL. "

Stamps.com :
Completion Time: Instant?
Quote: Sign up for a no risk free trial. You'll get $20 in Free postage, a Free Digital Scale, and Free Supplies Kit! Sign up for the free Power Plan Trial. Your credit card will not be charged any service charges during this risk free trial. Your account will be credited Instantly!
To Cancel: Call Customer Care at (310) 482-5800 to cancel during the trial period.

Infone :
Get 5 FREE directory assistance calls with INFONE and get phone numbers plus driving directions, restaurant reservations, movie times, contact/calendar access! You will also receive $10 Amazon.com credit for signing up.
The per call charge and the applicable usage charges are waived for the first five calls for you as a new customer account, if made within thirty (30) days following your registration and account set-up. You may cancel service without penalty within the first 30 days after service has been initiated.
To Cancel: Aparently, if you don't use the service more than 5 times, you will not be charged and there is no need to cancel. However, if you want to be completely sure, call customer service at (888) 411-1111 or (877) 477-7900 within 30 days of signing up and get removed from their database.
Terms & Conditions

Tickle.com :
Completion Time: Instant
14 day trial membership, costs $1.
To Cancel: Cancel online anytime.
Terms & Conditions

How are the companies actually making a profit on this?
There has to be something else...they must have known a lot of people would signup and then cancel, most would only be paying less than $30 then for a TV, iPod or any of the other things.

If it sounds too good to be true, it normally is.
Just wondering what the catch is here...

Stephen said:
How are the companies actually making a profit on this?
There has to be something else...they must have known a lot of people would signup and then cancel, most would only be paying less than $30 then for a TV, iPod or any of the other things.

If it sounds too good to be true, it normally is.
Just wondering what the catch is here...

They use several advertising sites to make profit, http://mediaplex.com/mplx_MOJO_Publisher.shtml for example. They pay "per lead" once someone signups they get $50 or more.

You can see an example of what is going on, on http://clixgalore.com/SearchMerchants.aspx do a Search on "Per Sale" and "Per Lead" programs. You will see some offering $30 for it. Well, that's what Gratis Internet is doing.

New York Sun Article

Hello Francisco :)
Sorry I'm not trying to make this look bad or anything, I just don't understand how they can offer it.
If they are making lets say $50 profit (At most) then how can they sent something like a TV that would cost a lot more to buy?

Stephen said:
Hello Francisco :)
Sorry I'm not trying to make this look bad or anything, I just don't understand how they can offer it.
If they are making lets say $50 profit (At most) then how can they sent something like a TV that would cost a lot more to buy?

Well, not everyone gets their 8 Refferals for a FlatScreen, so we can say that people that don't get the needed people to complete an offer don't get anything hence they still get the money.... :p

Ah right sorry I missed that part!
Hope you get your 8 referrals, from the number of views this thread has got already, I think you should get it pretty soon just from this post ;)

Stephen said:
Ah right sorry I missed that part!
Hope you get your 8 referrals, from the number of views this thread has got already, I think you should get it pretty soon just from this post ;)

Hopefully :D

Wohoo!

Someone completed the offer, although I have like 80 ppl on my list just 1 completed, lol... Let's hope they do the Infone offer where they get $10 at Amazon.com :)

woot.gif

Phuq that Id rather buy my stuff no body gets my credit card number unless I get something I want -.-

I'm afraid i feel the same way.
I wouldn't feel comfortable giving out my CC number when it has to do with something like this.

Let us know if you start getting any spam that came from this ;)

haha... True, most people do. But smart people (like I) use their PayPal Virtual Card for Online Shopping that gives me a credit card for just one Charge and the number will only work once. I also use my Yahoo.com email address for the spam that they sent (if they do).

Btw; My Ipod status just changed to "Sent to Vendor - Waiting on Product" :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
b1hosting