FreeBSD Reseller 2GB/20GB (Special offer add 1GB or 10GB FREE)

eBoundary

Are you tired of only having the option to resell accounts on a Linux server?
Are you tired or the insecurities that Linux servers are inherently full of?
Have you been looking for a FreeBSD server but did not want the additional hassle of maintaining your own VPS/VDS?

If the answer is Yes to any of these questions then eBoundary has a Reseller plans that are perfect for you.

The Server: Intel P4 2.4, 1GB of RAM
Server OS: FreeBSD 4.8-STABLE

We currently have 3 reseller account options available for you to choose from, as in introductory offer we are currently waiving all setup fees for new accounts. In order to keep our servers at optimum performance for our resellers and their clients we have a limited number of each account so get in while they last.

Gold Plan ? (Accounts available 14)

2GB Disk Space
20GB of Premium bandwidth
SSH is available for a small additional monthly charge.

$40/Month

Platinum Plan ? (Accounts available 8)

4GB Disk Space
30GB of Premium bandwidth
SSH is included

$75/Month

Titanium Plan - (Accounts available 5)

6GB of Disk Space
40GB of Premium bandwidth
SSH is included
Ability to Resell SSH is included

$140/Month

However to sweeten the deal as an introductory offer, I'm willing to add an extra 10GB of bandwidth or an extra 1GB of disk space at no additional charge ( offer ends June 15 )

All accounts come with standard cPanel features including Unlimited Domains, Sub-Domains, MySQL DB?s, Mail and FTP Users, Web mail, Spam assassin, access to raw FTP and WWW logs and much more, for a complete list of features please check out our site,
http://www.eboundary.com

If you have any questions please feel free to PM me, reply to this post or catch me on AIM (SN: eBoundaryTch )