gaiahosting.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akselwulf

just thought id let u guys know about this really awesome hosting company. ive been with them ever since the beginning and ive never been anything but pleased with them. if ive ever had any troubles or anything the staff worked their butts off to please me and thats something hard to find in a company these days. if you guys are looking for a good host for your website i would definately recommend http://www.gaiahosting.com

Last edited by a moderator:
MOD NOTE: Akselwulf, please make sure that you use your signature that you have set up in your User CP. Users are not allowed to manually add signatures to their posts.

Just want to say thanks drew! link was handed to me by one of the other clients. I really appreciate it we are working hard to grow a business to change the hosting experience for clients!

thanks the point of the website was to get simple, clean and easy and user friendly straight to the point of what people need! website does need a little work but its alright. Mainly just small things like fixing alignments or (finishing the dedicated servers page, dang thing got unaligned and I created a disastor out it :p) we are a fairly new company my partner sean and I worked for several hosting companies throughout the last year and we discovered that each company didnt really help the user out like they needed to even though they said so our image is to change the view of "complicated" hosting. We want it to be nice and easy for users!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mikstrahost