Game server

joseWebline#1

Hello i need help on creating a game server. Im a game addict and i hear that through a VPS i can have my own game server. ONe of my favorite games is call of duty. Does any one know whats the best service and what else i need beside a VPS to be able to have this game? Thank you

Have you considered purchasing a game server from a gaming provider? If you do not know anything about managing your own VPS server, then this is the way to go for sure.

Well my budget i would say about $50 dollars a month around their. And as far as players i would say about 6. And host nop not yet but have one in mind.:twocents:

You shouldn't have any problem finding a provider that meets these requirements. Are you only looking at traditional VPS? Have you considered Cloud? It may be more than you need, but redundant power and network etc is always a bonus if you can afford it.

With that budget there are more than enough providers to choose from. Your server would run smoothly with a medium VPS so there is nothing to worry about.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
netcrohosting