GameScript.net Business for sale - Very profitable - Starting at $10,000

Custom-Hosting

Hey everyone,
It is with great sorrow that I have to sell all my online businesses.
The reason is personal.
I am moving house and focusing on my offline businesses.

GameScript is a very successful business and has amazing potential, just look at the number of arcade sites starting off!

GameScript is the latest online business I have taken over and I also think it is the one with most potential.

With the work I have put into it the business has really taken off.

The script requires very little work so it isn’t a hard business to run.

I have not done any advertising apart from posting the release of a new version on a few forums.
This means there aren’t many expenses, everything needed to make this a profitable business has already been purchase since I took over.

The script is currently encoded with ionCube encoder, worth $199, included in the sale.
GameScript comes with a powerful license and order system called phpAudit, worth $125, also included in the sale.
phpAudit ensures users can only install the script once (An option you can set) so they can not give anyone else an illegal copy of the script without them purchasing a legit license from the site.

Everything in this business has been automated meaning you can simply advertise then ordering, license distribution and script downloading for the client is all automatic.

The only work you will have to do is provide support to customers.
At the most I have been getting a few support emails per day. I also have a vBulletin forum setup so customers can help each other, this helps take a lot of support away from the owner!

Everything needed to run this business is included in the sale:

Script Source and copyright
Professional site design (Worth $300) – You can view this here (Click the template to view more pages included)
2 Script Templates (Both very professional and should cater to all customers, the script allows you to very easily create new styles – Another area for profit is to have an additional site selling styles)
phpAudit License (Worth $125)
ionCube License (Worth $199)
Hosting for 1 month (Can be extended as everything is already installed on the current server or you can move everything to your own)

GameScript is a business you can leave to run and make substantial profit with little effort

To make this an even more attractive offer you will also be getting recurring payments from customers that have a rented license!
These customers are paying $40/year and there are 6 customers that I have listed for this which gives you a recurring income of at least $240 already (There were others before I started recording the licenses)
Customers that have an owned license also pay $15/year extra for support and updates!

Not only are you making a substantial profit from each sale, you are getting a recurring payment.

If anyone has any questions just ask.
I would like payment by bank transfer or direct deposit to a UK account, cheque in GBP (Sterling) or money order.
I will accept paypal but I feel this is too large an amount to use paypal, if using paypal the buyer must pay the fees.

Since the 21 June the business has already received $1950 and this is growing daily

THIS IS AN AUCTION
Starting Price: $10,000
End Date: 30 th August

This really is an offer that can’t be missed. Anyone with a business mind can see this business is only starting to flourish.