Geek Rack Networks _ L

Status
Not open for further replies.

$alesMan

We are actively seeking a few sharp minded individuals to become part of the fattest growing hosting teams. The following position is officially open and accepting application.

Sales Associate I

Job Description

1) Assist customer in all facets of the decision making process. Including but not limited to - responding to initial inquires via email from potential clients, assisting clients via live chat and or support forums.

2) Recruitment and placement of new clients as well as contact with exsisting customers o create and follow through with sales leads.

3) Other general miscellaneous tasks that may be assigned.

Required Skills
  • Excellent written and verbal skills in the English language to communicate effectively to clients
  • Ability to work with a team and follow instruction from supervisors
  • Outstanding customer service skills
  • Must be dependable to be at work during assigned shifts
  • Ability to multitask and meet specific goals set by supervisors
  • Experience with documenting procedures
  • General knowledge of cPanel / WHM, VPS and Dedicated Servers
  • Be 16+ Years of age
Pay is 10% for non experience workers and 15% if you have had experience.
If you are interested in the above position please send your resume and contact information to jobs [at] geekrack.net. Our Sales Team Manager will follow up with you shortly. Why wait? Join the most dynamic and friendly team in the hosting industry today!

** For all of those who applied before you may do it again. I had a problem with my email and most of the emails probably didn't go through.

Status
Not open for further replies.