Godaddy #1 in SSL sales

I don't think that is is anything miraculous being a loss leader. Godaddy has not made a profit since they have been in business and with the direction the economy is heading I don't see their business model producing anymore "miracles".

I love GoDaddy for their effective service and good deals. However, with the amount of sales pitches they try to do during every single transaction, even if the portion of those people do purchase an additional service - it might break records. :D

Godaddy became huge because they spent a lot of money on excessive advertising, however people claim their support is very poor, see nodaddy.com

Some people also claim that their service is very good.
When you become as big as Godaddy there are always going to be the fringe who feel the need to start negative sites against them.
Their size makes them an easy target.

I agree with godaddy is nodaddy.com the support really .............. and also after sales if you mail to get an answer from them is miracle and it will never happen to most of the clients

But when renewal comes for the same even that CEO will give you a call, its my experience with godaddy.com i never go there.

I love GoDaddy for their effective service and good deals. However, with the amount of sales pitches they try to do during every single transaction, even if the portion of those people do purchase an additional service - it might break records. :D

Trying to purchase a service from godaddy drives me absolutely crazy simply because of this. I mean, you want to buy one thing, and they throw about 60 other things at your face in the matter of minutes trying to get you to buy something else. It makes the checkout process so aggravating.