GoDaddy.com to Offer Free Hosting

pairbrother

Every new domain name registration, transfer and renewal now includes free ad-supported hosting & a web site builder.

GoDaddy.com today announced that it will offer free, ad-supported hosting with every new domain registration, renewal or transfer.

Ad-supported web sites contain relevant online advertising on a small portion of the site, but do not include obtrusive pop-up ads. According to the company, customers who avail of this offer would have a complete online presence without requiring any additional products or extensive knowledge in web site building. The package includes 50mb hosting, a 5-page web site builder, the ability to add photos and graphics to professionally designed templates and password-protected pages which are all included at no extra charge.

"With the addition of ad-supported hosting, GoDaddy.com customers now have all the tools necessary to get online, simply by purchasing a domain name," said Bob Parsons, President and Founder, GoDaddy.com. "Whether they're long-time Internet users or new to the Web, they can create a Web site, easily and affordably."

Read Full Article Here

Not bad its free, at least we know that w are being hosted by professioanls and know what they are doing.

free compared to what? Hosting is so affordable now, why tolerate ads or any space other than your content or your clients? Pro sites don't have host ads.

Yes Domain Professionals not Hosting Professionals kind of a joke when Domain Compaines try to get into hosting. I have some funny stories about Register.com and their hosting
BBG said:
Not bad its free, at least we know that w are being hosted by professioanls and know what they are doing.

how generic will the builder be and also willl their ads show up? (shudder).
I remember what a problem loading homestead used to be with yahoo.

so maybe just as an incentive to buy the domain and then plot the under construction page...why charge?

Frattay tell us your stories.

GoDaddy is a good company and I respect them, however, I have heard a lot of bad reviews for their hosting. I had almost signed up with them; however, after reading all the reviews, I changed my mind. I haven't been with GoDaddy for hosting myself, I only have domains with them, and so I can't ensure the reliability of the reviews out there. However, I do assume that they are correct considering that there are more bad reviews than good reviews.

Hi,

Do you really think that any company will provide free hosting, I thought definitely no..., yes ofcourse, untill I read this reviews ****************.com I was also under this false false perception. Go guys check on this. http://****************.com

Sam.